**DUW** Pics of whole car - Had to Whore

• Sponsors (?)

Flavadave4 said:
sweet...can wait to see the car in person next week.
Lets meet on 81 outh of Syracuse

Yeah...as long as you guys don't mind stopping a couple times that would be cool. We have about 14 mustangs coming down for the show. It is going to be a big convoy :nice:

We will finalize things early next week as to where exactly you want to meet.

87ttopstang said:
Yeah...as long as you guys don't mind stopping a couple times that would be cool. We have about 14 mustangs coming down for the show. It is going to be a big convoy :nice:

We will finalize things early next week as to where exactly you want to meet.

sounds like a plan......where are you guys staying once you get there?
I am up near Harrisburg, but i plan on going right to the fairgrounds friday and then finding my way to the hotel.

I'll pm you a few ideas for a meet up on I-81
:canada: :flag:

Flavadave4 said:
sounds like a plan......where are you guys staying once you get there?
I am up near Harrisburg, but i plan on going right to the fairgrounds friday and then finding my way to the hotel.

I'll pm you a few ideas for a meet up on I-81
:canada: :flag:

Ok..that sounds good. We are staying in Mechanicsburg right off I-81. About a 10 minute drive on the back roads in the morning. Way better than trying to go in the main gate :notnice: :notnice: :notnice: :notnice:

I'll talk to you over the next few days about where we can meet up.

WHooaa!! Hold the phone.

From this
mustangfirstday.jpg

to what it is now... Now I am impressed!

bottlfed92 said:
Unbelievable....One of the best foxes, I know of. Probably the best! Excellent, excellent work.

~Jeff

Jeff I got the gas tank cover on. It looks great. I can't believe how much cleaner the back of the car looks now. Thanks for the idea :D

Thanks for the compliment, but I think there are nicer. Hint Hint :rolleyes:

87ttopstang said:
Ok..that sounds good. We are staying in Mechanicsburg right off I-81. About a 10 minute drive on the back roads in the morning. Way better than trying to go in the main gate :notnice: :notnice: :notnice: :notnice:

I'll talk to you over the next few days about where we can meet up.

No kidding....I am staying at the Holiday Inn in Mechanicsburg:D

Glad to hear the cover turned out nice. I didn't hav a doubt. For something so small...It makes a hell of a difference!!
Where, what and when is this event, you guys are talking about? I'm too lazy to search the thread to find out. LOL.

~Jeff