Dyno results in!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

the hp sounds unusually high too. im guessing from your name you have a 98 GT? i dont know man, that sounds really shady. do you know the guy personally or was it the first time youve done business w/ him? im gonna guess you went to him for the first time, and now youre gonna go back b/c of those "numbers"

Yep the 311 sounds right...but 459RWTQ is not right. Your WAY over 100FTLBs stronger than any other 4.6 with those mods....your a good 100#s stronger than the most powerful N/A 2Vs on the planet. The dyno was screwed..sorry :( That looks like the torque that peeps get on a 100shot.

Got a dyno graph?

The 98 mustang I have is a V6 car with a Mark VIII 32 V .The guy that done the run is a teacher at a trade school that didnt cost anything . The guy he done befor me was a C5 Vett SC .He ran 400 HP and 430 Ft/LB .Maybe the No's were wrong but they were there .

Fomoco98 said:
The 98 mustang I have is a V6 car with a Mark VIII 32 V .The guy that done the run is a teacher at a trade school that didnt cost anything . The guy he done befor me was a C5 Vett SC .He ran 400 HP and 430 Ft/LB .Maybe the No's were wrong but they were there .
a supercharged corvette made 400/430? :rlaugh: was it running on 6 cylinders?

Status
Not open for further replies.