Dyno time for the TA again - estimates?

• Sponsors (?)

Seems like if the car would not go rich, you would need a larger fuel pump and/or injectors. :shrug: Have you changed them? Since yours is a 99, you have 26lbs injectors. I know my friend's injectors were maxing out (same injectors in 2000)

Glad to see you got more power. I had a 150 shot with just a lid and catback and made 390rwhp and 515rwtq on a Mustang dyno.

_jb_ said:
Seems like if the car would not go rich, you would need a larger fuel pump and/or injectors. :shrug: Have you changed them? Since yours is a 99, you have 26lbs injectors. I know my friend's injectors were maxing out (same injectors in 2000)

Glad to see you got more power. I had a 150 shot with just a lid and catback and made 390rwhp and 515rwtq on a Mustang dyno.

It has 36lb injectors an a 255 pump, the fuel pressure is 60psi at idle so that's not the problem. The reason it won't go rich from how it was explained to me is because the nitrous was not hitting the MAF right. My tuner said there are 3 wires on the meter the two on the outside measure the air density the one in the middle measures ambient temp or something. Since i have only a single nozzle in the Lid it's going around the corner of the lid straight into the TB only hitting one one of the wires on the meter. I put a dual nozzle on it one on each side of the lid it will hit both wires on the meter. It doesn't fog up in the lid like you would think, its just a small stream that goes right around the corner of the lid straight for the TB. He said this had happened before on a single nozzle setup like mine. The other guy up a dual nozzle setup on it and it fixed the problem.

92GreenGT said:
Me sad after seeing that thing pull all the way to 7000rpm and actually make power that high up :(

Nice numbers :)

That's another thing with the A4 atleast on that dyno, it didn't go to 7k only went to 6400 that's where the rev limiter is. Redline is set at 7k though :D. The old cam i believe the rev limiter was set at 6100.