Dyno time for the TA again - estimates?

• Sponsors (?)

Speeds8erM-1 said:
LOL I posted more than "a friend" that did "this and that"

I can dig up 500 more examples and you can try to dig up an equal amount of over 500 rwhp 346 street motors that arent shop cars but we both know how that will go. ;)

Just a figure of speech when i said that about everyones got a friend.....etc. etc. etc......I hear that same crap everywhere on these car forums. I wasn't directing it completely towards YOU like your taking it.

I was stating like i said what i have read many times on other boards. Honestly i could give a **** less what you can dig up or pull out of your ass if you want to know the truth lol. It won't go either way because neither of us is going to think differently. I said that already didn't i? And if you can't read i did admit to being off alittle probably on my numbers but your acting like i'm way off, you come in and act like you know exactly what's up with all those LS1 cars, that everyone is dynoing doing fancy tricks to make this high hp numbers LOL what a joke.

We can go back on forth on this for pages and pages. But i've seen these kinda threads for a long time on here an it gets no where pretty fast, so we can leave it at that or you can go on an on by yourself in this thread whatever you choose to do that's fine with me :nice:. Perferably not in this thread since that was not the intention when i sat down the other day an started a thread called "Dyno time for the TA again - estimates?"

SOOOOOOOOOO if anyone else would like to put in an estimate of what my TA will do on the dyno please do so and hopefully other's will refrain from going off topic anymore :)

Speeds8erM-1 said:
LOL at that. You made a stupid arogant LS1 comment, I called you on it and you got pissy. Not my fault.

You never answered my question, converter locked or unlocked.

Obviously you can't understand english

No deseo discutir sobre esto más, éste no era el punto de este hilo

Je ne veux argumenter à ce sujet plus, ce n'était pas le point de ce fil

Ich wünsche nicht argumentiere über dieses mehr, dieses war nicht der Punkt dieses Gewindes

Understand any of those? I dunno if their right i used a translator but i wouldn't expect you to know anyways LOL. As for your question i don't answer ppl. that can obviously not read very well, since i've said a few times now in english and a few other languages i don't want to argue about this.

_jb_ - Thanks for your input :D. This will be on a dyno jet good numbers for being on a mustang dyno from your friend. We will find out tomorrow what it'll do i should be going about 2 or so in the afternoon.

Wow you used a translator, here you go, in plain english,

,|,,

Simple and straight to the point. Now are you gonna get the sand out of your loose vagina and answer the question or are you gonna piss and moan all through your little dyno thread here superstar?

PoopDawg said:
Ummm.... The FireTurd Forum is three doors down the internet hall.... And last time I checked, this was called STANGnet...............

Last time i checked most ppl. on any car forum are enthusiasts of every kinda car. I happen to own a mustang a firebird a GTP and a Mazda is that a crime to own something different than a mustang and ask about estimates on something as trivial as what you guys think a TA might dyno at on STANGnet...................

89tang said:
Last time i checked most ppl. on any car forum are enthusiasts of every kinda car. I happen to own a mustang a firebird a GTP and a Mazda is that a crime to own something different than a mustang and ask about estimates on something as trivial as what you guys think a TA might dyno at on STANGnet...................

I can even at least agree with that.

Speeds8erM-1 - I say we dont' argue about this **** any more mainly because like i said neither of us are going to give into what the other one thinks especially now lol. It would be stupid to go on would it not? It's obvious you know alot about cars maybe more then me i don't care i build my own stuff i'm happy with the knowledge i have. I probably couldn't tell you more complex stuff without some research, but i can build a hell of a car for what i know :).

And haha to answer the question the verter will be locked :nice: :D . It was locked last time so i want to lock it this time. Same dyno and everything i want it to be as accurate as possible so i know i gained power from the cam swap and i didn't waste skin off my knuckles for nothing ya know.

The guy in our groups ws6 TA with a pretty agressive cam lid and other bolt-ons made like 350rwhp, then with AFR's and all the bolts he made something like 420-430rwhp. So i say WITH the 75 shot you MIGHT see 440 rwhp. I think you will only see about 15-20 rwhp MAX with the cam change NA.

Sorry bout that guys i didn't get on the dyno till about 5pm last night so it was close to 9 before i got home. I was wrong about the converter too, he done the runs unlocked, i coulda swore he had it locked last time maybe not don't matter. He did lock it once on an N/A run and we got some knock from the converter locking up with resulted in lower hp numbers 369rwhp from the timing being retarded from it but the torque was 410 at the wheels. That's not on the dyno sheet below though.

371rwhp and 384rwtq
Red line- N/A
Blue line- Nitrous

Old cam dyno sheet

dynosheet.jpg

New cam dyno sheet
Green line-N/A
Blue and Red lines- Nitrous
dynosheet2.jpg

It woulda been around 440rwhp with a true 75shot, but the car would not richen up the fuel consistantly on the runs. So i left it at a 50shot, the tuner said i need to upgrade my single nozzle to a dual nozzle setup since it's a dry kit and it should solve the problem and make tuning it alot easier.

Overall i'm happy he coulda got it around 380rwhp with more tuning and if i wasn't going to use the spray since you gotta take out some timing and add alittle fuel. I'll take alittle loss in power to gain another 75 :D. I don't think 20hp gain is bad either since the new cam isn't that much bigger then the old one.

I have a vid. too i'll see if i can get it up on here.

Attachments

• dynosheet.jpg
    dynosheet.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 75
  • dynosheet2.jpg
    dynosheet2.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 70