Ebay Idea

MysteryMachine

Jun 21, 2003
Parkesburg, PA
Well as most of you know my car craped out on me again. So I may have to rebuild the motor or something. And I have always wanted to make it like a DD show car kinda thing that is also a street/strip car ya know little of everything. Well then comes the big problem, money. I don't have any and probably never will for what I want to do to my car. I'm 23 live at home but my job don't pay well and I have a bills to pay.

So I came up with an idea that I may try i don't know yet. Not looking to get flamed here even though I know I probably will. I'm just trying to find a way to make a few bucks to fix my car up. So here it is.

I was thinking of starting an auction with a Buy It Now option that was maybe like 20 bucks with unlimited purchases. What you are buying is a spot for your name on a plaque that will be displayed with the car at shows. Figured I'd make it that the Buy It Now spots make your name so big on the plaque so everybody's name is the same.

Now for the actual auction part of it the highest bidder gets their name the biggest and at the top of the plaque.

Now I have seen where people auction off ad space on their car which I thought was kinda shady. But am considering having the idea of the highest bidder gets their name or logo on my rear window for say a year or whatever.

This is for normal people and companies so its a broad base of cash flow if it would work.

I know its a crazy idea but I need money to fix my car and its the only idea that I can come up with that may work. People spend money on Ebay for stupid stuff why not spend money on something that actually gets you recognized and advertisement for your company.

What do ya's think?

• Sponsors (?)

I cannot believe you actually wasted your time typing that out, and I cant believe that I actually wasted my time responding to something soo stupid!:lol: :shrug: