Electric Blower!!!

• Sponsors (?)

Electric blowers are awesome! I swapped out my Heaton M112 for this mad tyte beast:

024761013895.jpg

Would this actually work? Has anyone ever had this or known someone who had a product like this on a vehicle? Seems like it would work but would it be too much air putting into the engine? or good emount of air so you wouldnt need to do a tune? Thanks for replys
http://www.electricsupercharger.com/products.html

I hope I don't sound like an ass, but you really need to read up, and use the search feature. Might save you from asking embarrassing questions. Good luck.

so do they do anything? wouldnt it have better throttle response having the air already to the engine before it has to suck it? im not talking about the $ for it because i wouldnt pay over 50$ for somethin like this, im just wondering if it can work and have some HP gains because we can make one somehow.

You'd be better off investing your $$$ elsewhere, why take a shot in the dark?

Gears for example, would be a solid choice as far as a "go fast" mod, and they actually work.

btw: What year Stang do you have?

im kinda new to hookin cars up i know the basics but not everything
Well welcome to StangNet, please consider doing some reading and learning before making posts unless you have a very specific question such as my car is doing whatever and exactly how do I fix it?

Let's see some pictures of the Bullitt! :nice: