Engine brackets/parts you'd like to see powdercoated

• Sponsors (?)

Can't coat plastic but can do any metal. Can also polish most metal parts (some I just won't bother with, so ask for specifics).

As far as chrome color goes, I do that mainly for Fox Body parts and do large quantities at a time so I can do that color for anyone quite cheap. Other colors would be specific to however many parts you have done in it so it wouldn't be as cost-effective. Still probably cheaper than most places though, from my experience anyway. I'm just a guy, I'm not keeping a company in business by doing this stuff...and as such I get to undercut everybody, lol.

Can't coat plastic but can do any metal. Can also polish most metal parts (some I just won't bother with, so ask for specifics).

As far as chrome color goes, I do that mainly for Fox Body parts and do large quantities at a time so I can do that color for anyone quite cheap. Other colors would be specific to however many parts you have done in it so it wouldn't be as cost-effective. Still probably cheaper than most places though, from my experience anyway. I'm just a guy, I'm not keeping a company in business by doing this stuff...and as such I get to undercut everybody, lol.

WITHOUT undercutting quality :nice:
RC

PM me...I have a chrome one IM selling..

As far as pricing goes, just PM Dave directly. We dont want to put him a position to quote on the boards, then 2 yrs later people still think it's the same. Also the pricing may vary depending on the amout of pieces you are having done at once.

RC

I was just mentioning a part that he might consider. It's easy to change, a lot of people see it under the hood, etc. Mine is black already. My car is red with black accents. I'm good to go. :nice:

OK, just got an EGR valve the other day. Hope to polish it this weekend but I've got a car show so who knows what'll happen. Will post pics, don't worry :D

Okay!

RC, your engine is gonna be siiiiiick:

rc.jpg

And here's some other stuff that I plan to start making available to as many people as I can (the more the better, lol). Still got to polish up an EGR valve, but I have a couple here to do. Hopefully by the weekend!

coil.jpg

sn952.jpg

sn95b.jpg

sncrank.jpg

throttle1.jpg

And some various pulleys:

pulleys.jpg

Got some of my parts today....REALLY NICE:

2320893IMG3480.JPG

2320894IMG3483.JPG

1.. The reason I put the radiator reservoir bracket separate is that EVERYBODY that wants a nice looking engine bay MUST do this to that bracket if not chromed. This piece of all the pieces came out REALLY NICE!!!

2. The pictures dont do this work much justice. Just to give you some idea of the actual finish, if you look in the top right corner you will notice that block piece...that is the smog elminator pulley holder..you can see a slight reflection in that, which generally only comes from polishing or chroming.

FINALLY got around to polishing one of the EGR Valves I have. If anyone is interested I'm putting one up on ebay and am holding onto the 2nd in case anybody here wants it.

snegr1.jpg

snegr2.jpg

Anyone interested, gloss black is doable.

Also I've got polished EGR valves and chrome powdercoated radiator support bracket up on ebay now, ending in a few days. Don’t mind the price, I will accept lower. That’s just done to give the low-ballers better odds of offering in my range, lol.

I won't link here but you can find 'em under my name there easily. Just TWO EGR valves and ONE radiator bracket - there won't be anymore. Definitely not enough interest out there to make my time to source them worth it.

:)

Just got the cover for the the coil back powdercoated...Looks nice! It just so happens that I did NOT use the radiator bracket due to fitment. I didnt want to cut it to make it fit, so I used an older one I had cut smaller. I will have a Powder coated one to sell also, but I will wait for Dave to sell his first. I would recommend taking a look at his on Ebay. It looks sharp. I wish I could have used mine, but only a TINY piece would show and I have the polished UPR cover over it anyway.
RC

That's a shame. Have you taken any pics of the new build? :D

Let me know what you want for yours and if I get any other offers for the one I have I can gets yours sold as well.

That's a shame. Have you taken any pics of the new build? :D

Let me know what you want for yours and if I get any other offers for the one I have I can gets yours sold as well.

NO pics other than what you saw...but I posted this Sat and didnt see a reply from you yet:

http://forums.stangnet.com/757995-week-10-we-have-ignition-liftoff.html#post7577507

I need to get with you about CHROMING some stuff. I dont know if you have a place that I can SHIP my stuff too, or if I need to find a local shop. WHen I am finished really soon here, I want to look at small things that can be removed easily and sent out. The more I do at ONE TIME the less I will probably have to pay.

Let me know I will be home today and tomorrow.
RC

i didn't see that, but congrats! I knew you were goin' for it on Saturday.

Unfortunately my chrome shop is a commercial contract shop that does work for the likes of Harley-Davidson, etc. Big jobs, you know. I'm not close w/the guy at all so I wouldn't be able to get any discount through him. The only reason they even bother w/me and my parts is because I drove down one morning and showed it off to them, haha. Otherwise they would've said over the phone that they didn't have public clientele. Sorry :(