Exhaust for a Mach1

• Sponsors (?)

I would check with your local emssion enforcment places... maybe a muffler shop would be able to tell you too. It's hard to say since i'm in FL and we don't have any of that B.S. about emission controls around here. you can look in my sig to see what I have done, and I love it. I have some borla stingers, and was thinknig about puting them on instead of my flowmasters, but I was wondering how they sound on a mustang, and if they would effect back pressure since i don't have cats either.

Actually i don't think longtube headers are legal in most staes. But i don't know. If they're not, then get some 50 state legal shorty headers with a catted midpipe and catback. if they are legal, then some longtubes with a catted mipipe would work too.

Luckily in TX they are not too strict. Never even did a visual on my car to check for cats, so its basically just a sniffer test

Borla Stinger catback here...quite loud, but I love it...a different sound, for sure. It whails about 3K.
My wife's has the SLP LM2 which I really like as well...more tame, but great tone.
Either one works well with an X Pipe.

Borla Stinger catback here...quite loud, but I love it...a different sound, for sure. It whails about 3K.
My wife's has the SLP LM2 which I really like as well...more tame, but great tone.
Either one works well with an X Pipe.

:stupid: . I can't say for sure that I have heard Borla, but I have the LMIIs with and o/r x and sounds awesome. There have a a real nice mean sounding tone to them which I'm sure will sound even better on your Mach.