Exhaust I want something different!!!

• Sponsors (?)

I've always wanted to hear what two sets of race bullets would sound like. I also had the idea of welding a pair of them into an offroad X pipe before the X and then running some other kind of muffler after them.

I had flowmasters Just went with Bassani race series mufflers with turn downs...I needed to go straight thru..going turbo..I will post sound clips when i can,...
You still need to update us on how that on3 kit does. I still am leaning toward it no matter what the haters say.. I've yet to see anyone who owns one say anything bad about them..

You still need to update us on how that on3 kit does. I still am leaning toward it no matter what the haters say.. I've yet to see anyone who owns one say anything bad about them..

I will i was by my car last nite motor is all done...Get this the shop says just with the motor work i did the car feels way faster then when it was supercharged...and the Turbo isnt even installed yet..LOL...
On a side note i talked to a guy they did the On3 turbo kit last year ..he loves it no problems what so ever and he said the car is a beast...I cant wait!!!!! I read so much about the flowmasters hurting boost/spooling so i went with Bassani..I hope she sounds good... I did find this clip of a turbo stang with the exhaust i have im running dumps this has tailpipes... what do you think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=VjH4-IbSmIg

I will i was by my car last nite motor is all done...Get this the shop says just with the motor work i did the car feels way faster then when it was supercharged...and the Turbo isnt even installed yet..LOL...
On a side note i talked to a guy they did the On3 turbo kit last year ..he loves it no problems what so ever and he said the car is a beast...I cant wait!!!!! I read so much about the flowmasters hurting boost/spooling so i went with Bassani..I hope she sounds good... I did find this clip of a turbo stang with the exhaust i have im running dumps this has tailpipes... what do you think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=VjH4-IbSmIg

It sounds great driving by. A little raspy parked and revving, but I think that's just the nature of a straight thru muff. You have to give up the nice Flowmaster sound, ironically, to get better flow.

It sounds great driving by. A little raspy parked and revving, but I think that's just the nature of a straight thru muff. You have to give up the nice Flowmaster sound, ironically, to get better flow.

Yeah i know i love my flowmasters but...i would rather have the performance part..It does sound raspy but im hoping by using dumps it will have move of a deep tone to it....

Yeah i know i love my flowmasters but...i would rather have the performance part..It does sound raspy but im hoping by using dumps it will have move of a deep tone to it....
It won't. Dumps w/ be as raspy as they can possibly sound. Tail pipes will help to mellow out the sound, but they're still gonna sound like a glasspack.

haha never heard that before Mike! Would it make you happy if there was 4 muffs on there to tone some raspy down?!
All I know is, Glasspacks by themselves are in the audible Websters dictionary under "sound like sh it". Flowmasters, on the other hand are under "That noisy ass Mustang Kid down the street."
Putting them together should make that "Noisy ass Mustang kid down the street that sounds like sh it", but it don't.:shrug:
It quietens down the Drone on the interstate, and changes the tonal quality of the flowmaster to make it sound different from every other Mustang out there. The best sounding exhaust?.... It's on a LS-1 GTO.

OOH, OH, I forgot to add........................................I.M.O.:banana: