Exhaust upgrade

67GTA-FB429, Those are exactly what I ordered. The Air silencer I believe is the snorkle device that goes into the fenderwell and is attached to the air box which houses your filter. I have a K&N FIPK so I removed all of my stock pieces they now reside in the back of the closet.

• Sponsors (?)

UPR O/R Xpipe with a MAC Catback. Awesome sound. Can't go wrong.

http://www.modularpowerhouse.com/forums/videos/gonein10secs.wmv

Don't know exactly what combo this is, but it's in the neighborhood of a Dr.Gas, VRS, or UPR with a MAC Catback or Flowmaster Catback. I know in the thread there was an ongoing debate as to what combo it was exactly. Yours will have that sound. Minus the blower whine.
God I love how that car sounds.....

67GTA-FB429 said:
Any problems with the MIL eliminators shorting out or corroding?

If you get the check engine light, will it clear itself with new eliminators?

No, not really. The connectors you just saw have factory style connectors and are heat shrinked. They are pretty tight I would be suprised if they went bad. But if they did resetting the battery and clearing the codes and replacing the units should cure the problem.

Please excuse the dumb question, but what is the big difference between a Pro Chamber and the regular Mac o/r h-pipe? I read the blurb on the Pro3 website, but I thought balancing exhaust was the purpose of all h-pipes. I believe in the "you get what you pay for" theory in most cases, but is the Pro Chamber worth the extra $100. Will it give better hp gains and/or fuel mileage? Does it sound much different? What are the benefits?