Exhaust

• Sponsors (?)

well on my last car i had a full mac setup (its in my sig) & i liked it so much i'm going to be putting it on my new one :D (hopefully later this month). but it really comes down to personal preference. there is a mustang exhaust site where you can listen to a bunch of different setups, but unfortunately i just completely blanked on what that sites name is :nonono: i know someone will chime in with that site name, i know more than a few guys on here have that site on their favorites :D good luck with it

4.6GTChick said:
I'm about to get a 03 GT. I love exhaust and I was wondering if some of you guys could help me figure out what would be good to get.

I bought a stock 03 GT. The only mods I have made, that effect stock motor hp, were exhaust. The baseline HP in an 03 stang are around 227 peak hp. The exhaust has helped mine greatly, not to mention I get a mean sounding ride, lol. Long Tube headers were great for hp and in the long run I will be bolting on a power adder and then they will shine even more. I stayed with cat exhaust to stay "legal" in my state.

Hope this helps!

Bo

Go to mustangexhaust.com to hear different sound clips of mustangs. This site helped me choose mine. I love my Bassani exhaust. I bought the xpipe and catback from houstonperformance.com. When you decide what you want, check this site first because they have the best prices (at least for Bassani).

[QUOTE='96&'01Stang]the sounds clips on mustangexhaust.com don't sound anything like it would in person[/QUOTE]
I agree. Try to hear different exhaust's in person.

What kind of sound are you looking for? Do you want it to be deep? Do you want it to sound raspy? Do you you want it to be really loud? Is emission testing a concern to you?

Please answer some of those questions so we can help you better.

:nice: