• vert

Votes: 3 5.4%
  • notch

Votes: 21 37.5%
  • hatch

Votes: 32 57.1%

• Total voters
  • Sponsors (?)

Going to have to say notch. If I could do it all over again, I would have searched harder and bought an '86 notch and put a GT bumper on it (for the fog lights). Of course, I don't dislike hatches, and I wouldn't give up my T-Tops for anything.

i have owned one vert and alot of hatches i have never thought of buying a notch they look nice but i love the look of the hatch with a wing on it any stock wing .i think this poll should also reflect what is your favorite year foxbody as well. i have an 87 mustang with t-tops and the year has alot of sentimental value to me .i bought my first mustang brand new in 87 when i was 18 and now i am having my mid life crisis.

hah i voted hatch this time. i voted coupe on this exact same poll you put up on allfordmustangs.com. like i said on there, this one was really hard for me. i LOVE my GT (which i will NEVER get rid of) and have owned plenty others, as well as a coupe, but a tastefully built coupe just looks mean as hell. but honestly i like GT's and coupes about even. GT's have the "sportier" look for the street, coupes have that more drag racing, basic look to them. LX hatches come next and then verts.

I voted coupe cause I have one lol. I had an SVO and loved the hatch but I like the coupe a little more looks wise. I wouldnt mind havin a hatch for daily status tho, nice to have all the room in the back.
Matt