Few night shots of the vibrant turd

HankyGT

Jan 15, 2006
Warren, OH
These didn't quite come out so hot and I had a shadow in the first few....woulda had more but it started to sprinkle. :notnice:

Anyhow, enjoy :p

PB240649.jpg

PB240650.jpg

PB240654.jpg

PB240655.jpg

PB240657.jpg

PB240658.jpg

PB240666.jpg

PB240667.jpg

-Tom

• Sponsors (?)

Looks great... but why are you calling such a nice looking car such a vulgar name in your title? :scratch: I mean its like calling your g-friend who's a 10 a pig. :nono:

Because he knows that the a**hole guys are the ones that get the 10s for whatever mixed up reason. :rolleyes:

Always liked your car man. Real solid especially now with the blower. Do you have any new numbers? I would assume 450-500 with some good boost.

I have a desire to see your car with side exhaust. I'm thinking it would look great.

Because he knows that the a**hole guys are the ones that get the 10s for whatever mixed up reason. :rolleyes:

Always liked your car man. Real solid especially now with the blower. Do you have any new numbers? I would assume 450-500 with some good boost.

I have a desire to see your car with side exhaust. I'm thinking it would look great.

You really lost me on that one Jon. :thinking:

Haha, thanks guys! Sorry for calling it a turd, but it is kinda hurt right now bottom end wise.

Not a good idea to do h/c/i + 11psi on a 183k stock shortblock. My rings = gone.

I don't have any #s yet as I lost the rear main on the dyno and oiled the clutch. I had also run into to some minor fuel and spark issues (which is why the blaster2 coil is gone) so my best pull to date was done at 4k RPM at 4psi. The car was making 392rwhp with no timing added, but the more they ran it, the more it fell off. The car makes 11psi at 6k where I shift it.

I fixed the rear and changed the clutch, but the engine is just plain tired. It threw up healthy n/a #s for what its worth, but its too far gone for boost.

I plan on either a D.S.S 331 or variant, even kinda tossing around just a fresh 306, but my biggest thing is what block and how much do I want to spend or have to change.

-Tom

Haha, thanks guys! Sorry for calling it a turd, but it is kinda hurt right now bottom end wise.

Not a good idea to do h/c/i + 11psi on a 183k stock shortblock. My rings = gone.

I don't have any #s yet as I lost the rear main on the dyno and oiled the clutch. I had also run into to some minor fuel and spark issues (which is why the blaster2 coil is gone) so my best pull to date was done at 4k RPM at 4psi. The car was making 392rwhp with no timing added, but the more they ran it, the more it fell off. The car makes 11psi at 6k where I shift it.

I fixed the rear and changed the clutch, but the engine is just plain tired. It threw up healthy n/a #s for what its worth, but its too far gone for boost.

I plan on either a D.S.S 331 or variant, even kinda tossing around just a fresh 306, but my biggest thing is what block and how much do I want to spend or have to change.

-Tom

Please do tell WHAT are the effects of an oily clutch? I am wondering if this happened to my car as every other take of starts out with an ANNOYING shudddddddder! :bang: