~Few Pics From The Garage~

Discussion in '1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-' started by 04sleeper, Mar 23, 2008.

1. I was bored earlier so I thought I would take a few pics.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. I've said it before and Ill say it again. Your car is so freaking clean it looks like a diecast model.

3. That color is amazing.

The cleanliness of that car is amazing.

That whipple is amazing...

:jaw:

4. Thanks guys.

5. Hands down, cleanest cobra ever:nice:

I still have a pic of youre car as my screen saver from the last photo shoot:)

6. I know a guy with a black '03 that's Whippled. He put down 535RWHP (Mustang Dyno) with his mods. Great looking Cobra. :nice:

7. your oil dipstick is up side down wtf... :doh: JK man that thing is so clean :drool:

8. LOL... Must have hit it when I was wiping the engine down. :rlaugh:

9. WOW! that is pure sex

10. who does that flame painted air intake pipe again? i forgot. btw amazing car!!!

11. JLT. I have one as well.

12. by far the cleanest car i have ever seen!!!
    i love it!

13. Friday you said you only cleaned th engine once and I say :bs: :D I didnt notice that it said Cobra on the pully, thats sweet :nice: Cant justify spending 300+ on blue pullies right now but thanks for the idea, mabey for x-mas :D
    BTW your Ford sticker on the whipple is crooked, now i dont like the car anymore :(

:D

Everyone else: The car is hot in pictures but in person its quite breathtaking :drool:

14. what a pile...:)

15. have you ever turned it on? that's crazy clean

16. Your car looks great!

17. Thanks all.

I just wipe the engine down a little from time to time. :nice:
    Every chance I get. :D

18. the belt and blower pulley show no sign's of even running. very clean car.