Final voting on FOTM

Final voting

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
  • Sponsors (?)

Thanks guys! I am truly honored to be featured with such awesome rides. I nominated 87ttops ride b/c I got to see it in person last year. Let me tell you that it is a masterpiece and I can only hope to be at his level someday. :hail2: Thanks again to everyone for the votes and for making this such a great site. :SNSign:

Thanks guys! I am truly honored to be featured with such awesome rides. I nominated 87ttops ride b/c I got to see it in person last year. Let me tell you that it is a masterpiece and I can only hope to be at his level someday. :hail2: Thanks again to everyone for the votes and for making this such a great site. :SNSign:

Thanks for the kind words. I feel the same about your car, and hope to see it one day in Carlisle. I'll be there this year once again, however I believe you said you were bringing the Cobra.

See you there. :nice:

This month was torture to vote. All rides were incredible. I know Scott (87TTop), and know the work and detail that has gone into his car. I can't take anything away from the other two rides, as they're both ridiculous!! I too, am shocked that Dave didn't make it to the '3'.

Congratulations TUNEDIN302.

~Jeff

congrats tunedin , although i voted for scott(my t-top bias)your car is just as worthy and trueblue i can't believe you only spent 2500 on that car 3 years ago incredible work.a fine representation for this month.