Finally Decided To Sell..>AFTER 16 years

94GTLaserRC

Squint as you approach, lest you be blinded by my
15 Year Member
That's right...Im the original owner, and I decided that even Though Jose and I have put a ton of work into the car, and we were almost there,
my needing time with the family and getting up in age has convinced me to sell. That, along with the new 2011 400HP GT coming out. Finally decided it was time to get a NEW car. This GT should satisfy my Street need for speed (no desire to go to track)

Please dont use this thread on SN to discuss anthing about the sale since it is agains the forum rules. Let's just keep it to the "dont do it" or "good Luck" posts...LOL

Ill let you know when Im "officially" moved over to the new section of stangnet..Thanks to all who have helped me here since 2002.
RC

• Sponsors (?)

Sorry to see you go, and good luck with the sale.

Been thinking about the same myself. The 11+ with the more solid chassis and power stock is very tempting. Been looking at the factory five 33 (coupe no fenders) also and would need to sell to fund that project.

Tough call to make, I am sure you have some attachment to yours.

Best of luck.

Thanks all.. I just listed it in OUR SN forum. I am not in a hurry, so I can wait on the price. If I get close to my price, I can go in with about $22k down on the new one, and keep the payments under $400/mo for about 3 years...that's my goal.. The only $$ I plan to spend on new car is exhaust and maybe rims, since I hate most Ford Stock rims.

After about another month of not selling, Ill put it on ebay.

Thanks again to all!!

RC

good for you!!

you'll have to make one of those pinewood derby cars, SN-95 styled, as a tribute....

I'm torn between a new Harley, or new Mustang.....(leaning towards the bike actually...)

The PWD cars is another reason Im selling.. The $6-$7k per year extra money from those sales is helping. I fell WAY short of inventory this year because I had no time to keep up with supply. I have lots of parts taking up space, which will become Free space after the sale..Im just going to throw all the parts in with the car.
RC

good luck with the sale , i have 4 mustangs now and i still cant see ever selling my 95 to much time and hard work put into it , but i do know what you mean about the 11 i hope to add one to my stable down the road

best of luck to you with that. i would love one of those as well, but finances and my unwillingness to put out that much money for a car

maybe in 2014, when the 50 year model will be all the rage, i'll come across one at a good price.
The PWD cars is another reason Im selling.. The $6-$7k per year extra money from those sales is helping.
RC
please tell us more about this. i knew that you were a master at making them, but i did not know you have a business based on it ... :shrug:

You just might get that revamp.... I'd say we have an almost 50/50 that we could see the end of V8 mustangs now that ford has the ECOBoost V6 engines. I will cry very hard if that does come

You just might get that revamp.... I'd say we have an almost 50/50 that we could see the end of V8 mustangs now that ford has the ECOBoost V6 engines. I will cry very hard if that does come

i can't see that happening. They might get flack for the "less" gas mileage but they know better than to crush an american icon. mustang GTs have v8s thats all there is to it.

I know i'd never buy a non v8 mustang. But then again....their money maker is the V6.

half of their orders for the 2011 are for the v6...but 300HP and 30mpg..that's the $ht. I looked at the Taurus SHO...VERY nice car but over 40k easily. I think i will be more than satisfied with a 400HP, N/A engine with warranty
:D
RC

half of their orders for the 2011 are for the v6...but 300HP and 30mpg..that's the $ht. I looked at the Taurus SHO...VERY nice car but over 40k easily. I think i will be more than satisfied with a 400HP, N/A engine with warranty
:D
RC

GM has been getting damn close to 30mpg with over 300rwhp since the 90s :shrug: Its more impressive to me that a v6 is making that power....not that its getting that gas mileage.

I dont just want a V8 for the power. Its the experience. Part of the reason i fell in love with the mustang was because of its exhaust note. :drool: Take that away by throwing a crappy v6 in their and i will hate driving the car. :(