Finally, new bumper is on! (pics)

h0oligan

Jan 18, 2003
What do you think?

418079_16_full.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

i am with 1105, however if you change the hood and the spoiler it would probably put everything back ni perspective. Possibly some rocker panels too.

it's not that i don't like it, kinda just looks out of place on a mostly stock car

:nice: though

mytight95 said:
i am with 1105, however if you change the hood and the spoiler it would probably put everything back ni perspective. Possibly some rocker panels too.

it's not that i don't like it, kinda just looks out of place on a mostly stock car

:nice: though
:stupid: I remember when I saw the sinister stallions(?) car at a show with that bumber and the 2000 R hood/wheels/wing. That thing looked bad-ass. :nice:

I repect all the opinions, and I do plan on getting the 00 style cobra r hood to help tie it all together. But for now, i think that it looks good. I think before i worry about that though, I'm gonna add some horses to back up the look.

Dont get me wrong... It is a nice piece, but it just doesnt look like it belongs on our cars without the rest of the kit. I like everything on the kit except that wing :bang:
I repect all the opinions, and I do plan on getting the 00 style cobra r hood to help tie it all together. But for now, i think that it looks good. I think before i worry about that though, I'm gonna add some horses to back up the look.
:nice:

I kind of like it....im on the fence....but I noticed the paint isnt an exact match...or is it just the sun? Mine has the same issue I made them repaint it 2 times and still it doesnt sit well with me.....but apprently I am one of the few who has noticed so its no big deal

CivicEater said:
I kind of like it....im on the fence....but I noticed the paint isnt an exact match...or is it just the sun? Mine has the same issue I made them repaint it 2 times and still it doesnt sit well with me.....but apprently I am one of the few who has noticed so its no big deal

Looks like it matches to me. :shrug: