Finally own a 95

peterbilt

Aug 14, 2007
NC/WV
I'm new here just wanted to say hello and post a pic of the mustang I recently bought. I have the front end torn off of it right now just waiting on the funds to replace everything.

here's a pic

Attachments

• mustang.JPG
    mustang.JPG
    30.3 KB · Views: 195
  • Sponsors (?)

Congrats on the find of a nice Stang :nice:

Welcome to 94-95 :SNSign:

Now ... get off here and go over to tech where the big boys hang :rlaugh:

Ask a Q :D

That way ... you won't have the big goose egg for your post count :Word:

Grady

Nice Car....different, but different in a refreshing way!

Welcome to the site, most of us are good here....just don't let 1TallMF get you alone...

He's right. BTW Aaron, how are those herpes treating ya? Did you use the cream I recommended?

.... anyways, welcome to the site, mang. Looks like you're off to a good start. What all are you doing to the front end?

I like it too. I might suggest bringing out the rear wheels a little - it will look more muscular.
Is that the rare spoiler that everyone likes?

Sharp ride!

.... anyways, welcome to the site, mang. Looks like you're off to a good start. What all are you doing to the front end?

First, thanks for the warm welcomes. I really have no idea what the spoiler is but I love it.

As for the front end, the headlight header panel is broken in several places and I'm going to replace it. There was some paint missing off the front bumper cover that I'm having painted. While I'm at it I think I'm going to replace the headlights and corners to something a little brighter so I can actually see to drive at night without running on high beams all the time.

I think there are some pieces missing off the front end but I'm not 100% sure what it's supposed to look like. I think the radiator cover and the dam on the bottom are gone. I just bought it a few weeks ago and haven't had much time to work on it yet. I did notice it was running a little hot while I was driving down the interstate when bringing it home. Yesterday I had a chance to put a 180* stant and a new water pump. I backflushed the cooling system. Hopefully this will help with the overheating.

Here is another pic from the back.....can anyone tell me what spoiler this is???

BTW....those wheels are not on the car anymore, I took those off as soon as I got it home and traded them for a set of pony wheels.

Attachments

• mustang2.JPG
    mustang2.JPG
    29 KB · Views: 93
I was gonna say something negative about the rims, but didn't wanna hurt your feelings in case you actually liked them :D
Looks like the p.o. put the wrong size tires on them too. They look way too small for the wheel wells.
Looks like you're off to a quick start, you don't mess-around lol

I couldn't get them rims off fast enough. He included a set of pony wheels with the car but they are in really bad shape. I'm thinking about sending them off and having the chromed.

While waiting on my new headlights/ header panel to come in I've decided to try and correct the speedometer. The best I can tell the car has 3.55's in it. I turned the drive shaft 3 1/2 times and the tire went around once. I'm gonna try the jeep 23 tooth gear and hope it lasts for a little while without chewing up too many teeth.

Overall the car is in really good shape and only 84,000 miles for a 95 isn't too bad. With the speedo being too fast I'm sure the miles are actually a little lower depending on when the gear swap was done.

I'm becoming addicted to this car really quick. I fore see most of my money being spent in mods to make my smile grow bigger. :)