Finally posting some pics of my baby!!

Blackone51

Oct 30, 2008
I have been on stangnet for a little while now so I'm finally posting some pics of the mustang. Please no " it looks like a truck" and know I need to lower it, it's in the works.:D Hope you like :nice: O also I was thinking of going with a cobra clone till I came to my senses, still need to get rid of some of the cobra stuff.:)

blackone51-albums-fresh-clean-picture3738-a.jpg

blackone51-albums-fresh-clean-picture3742-a.jpg

blackone51-albums-fresh-clean-picture3741-a.jpg

blackone51-albums-fresh-clean-picture3740-a.jpg

blackone51-albums-fresh-clean-picture3739-a.jpg

blackone51-albums-fresh-clean-picture3737-a.jpg

blackone51-albums-fresh-clean-picture3736-a.jpg

blackone51-albums-fresh-clean-picture3735-a.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Love Aeros, always have since I saw my first one at 18. Yeah, def needs to be lowered. I would reccomend doing struts/shocks at the same time cause the stock ones and the KYBs cant handle a drop.
Best kit I ever did was a Eibach Pro Kit, it was $700 and came with the struts/shocks/springs.
Was not slammed but a nice drop. The handeling was way better then the Bilstiens I had on it with Eibach Sportline springs (they are like rocks) but the ride was the best I have ever felt in a Stang. :nice:

How do you like those Vedestrian (sp?) tires? They were designed by someon who knows his stuff and they look cool but how do they grip? Are they a PITA in the rain?

Here is a shot of my car with the Pro Line kit from Eibach. :nice:
IMGP0175.jpg

This was with the Sportlines, was a nice stance but it scraped on everything and rode like crap. :notnice:
View attachment 252504

Love Aeros, always have since I saw my first one at 18. Yeah, def needs to be lowered. I would reccomend doing struts/shocks at the same time cause the stock ones and the KYBs cant handle a drop.
Best kit I ever did was a Eibach Pro Kit, it was $700 and came with the struts/shocks/springs.
Was not slammed but a nice drop. The handeling was way better then the Bilstiens I had on it with Eibach Sportline springs (they are like rocks) but the ride was the best I have ever felt in a Stang. :nice:

How do you like those Vedestrian (sp?) tires? They were designed by someon who knows his stuff and they look cool but how do they grip? Are they a PITA in the rain?

Here is a shot of my car with the Pro Line kit from Eibach. :nice:

Yeah the pro kit looks perfect to me, I'll definitely look into those. Actually these tires are awesome, ride great in the rain and can definitely take some corners alot faster, definitely better than my last tire (Kumho) and before that (sumitomo). As for hooking up good I'll have to test that when I get my tork tech kit next summer I don't think I can speak for that yet.:)

nice choice on wheels and exhaust man, the wheels makes it look mean from behind. Have you looked into some tint and lowering springs?

Yes I'm thinking about doing both soon or later, but as for the suspension I want to do everything not just lower it. O and thanks, yeah just put that bassani full stainless on not to long ago (got on ebay slightly used for 350:nice:) and it sounds amazing with my offroad prochamber, definitely a head turner.

If you dont have full length sub-frame connectors then get some ASAP. The cars feel is night and day. Its such a major increase in rigidity and comfert on the chasis it amazes me Ford didnt do it from the factory. They could have saved countless man hours tuning their suspension (and done better) had they just put in a little more metal to make the chasis better. :nonono: