Finally transformed my garage.

VibrantRedGT

"STANGNET'S PENGUIN SMACKER"
15 Year Member
Nov 29, 1999
Boca Raton, Florida
Now that the car is mobile I decided to remodel and it came out great.

Installed outdoor rug (non-stitched).
Race Deck black and gray squares for under the car.
Installed carpet on my work bench.
Installed small stainless steel fridge.

I'll post up more pics.

Garage1.jpg

Garage.jpg

Attachments

• Garage1.jpg
    Garage1.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 80
  • Garage.jpg
    Garage.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 75
  • Sponsors (?)

urban96 said:
:nice: was it you that used to have burber carpet in ur garage for ur car?

Yes it was me. Berber wears out quickly. The carpet I have now is from Lowes. Its not stitched underneath. Its rubber and plastic. Stain resistant and all.

Here is more.

Race deck squares.
garagefloor.jpg

Cable TV with HBO, cinemax, Showtime, Starz, Encore, TMC and about 80 other channels.
Garage3.jpg

Suround sound-Onkyo reciever and CD player with Cambridge speakers and sub.
Garage4.jpg

Finally have everything organized so I can find it. I buy things by the case because I'm in the automotive industry so its cheap.
Garage2.jpg

Carpeted work bench.
Garage5.jpg

Attachments

• garagefloor.jpg
    garagefloor.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 86
  • Garage3.jpg
    Garage3.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 70
  • Garage4.jpg
    Garage4.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 76
  • Garage2.jpg
    Garage2.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 98
  • Garage5.jpg
    Garage5.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 84
I have A/C in there if I want. My air handler is in the corner (first pic). I'll never need heat. TV is really the way to go. Add a fridge with beer, water cooler and suround sound and you'll never have to inside the house. Well until you need to pee. Next up is a sink for sure.

Home sweet home...:nice: Lets see how long it stays organized....thats the hard part...:D
I use that indoor/outdoor where I store mine..It seems to stay cleaner..My neighbors must think I'm wack when i vac it once in awhile...

VibrantRedGT said:
Finally have everything organized so I can find it. I buy things by the case because I'm in the automotive industry so its cheap

What do you do Joe? I just recently started a job (one I'm gonna stick with for a good while) as a mechanic at a Honda dealership. We can get parts RIDICULOUSLY cheap! (for non-honda's too since we work on other stuff as well)

I pay cost at my customers on most things. On our products through the company its half off. I have our new starter on my car right now (freebie). Probably will get our new window lift motors for both doors and an alternator.

VibrantRedGT said:
Well until you need to pee. Next up is a sink for sure.
Joe, is that gonna' work for the Mrs? Or maybe I should not have lumped your above thoughts together. :rlaugh:

Seriously, looks good man. You know, I have the same step in mine and after many a year, I still trip on it sometimes. :bang:

That carpet and Race-deck 'tire-way' are cool man. I suppose I would need to leak proof the vehicles before I could do that. Keep up the good work. :nice: