Florida Mustang Will Compete With The Big Boys...

• Sponsors (?)

1973mach1 said:
Looks good to me, I need a ton of stuff to complete my car, will you be selling 351c parts? Like rebuild kits/cams etc. Also tail panels etc. for 71-73 mustangs?

Thanks,
Jim

You betcha' your buns! I have a Cougar man contact that has loads of 67-75 parts, mainly used but clean up well. He has been stocking this stuff for years. I restored my 69 from his stock...I mainly prefer used original. Heck, I got a complete 351C for $250...air filter to oil pan...with accessories. It's good to be the King. :spot:

65fsbkhipo said:
In about two weeks, Florida Mustang will go on-line with her eCommerce store front. I have several vendors (the same that NPD, Mustangs Plus, and Maryland and others buy from, but will be cheaper)

Glad to see another vendor come on-line. Are you planning to include some of the unique Shelby parts as well?

The site is almost ready. Take a look at it over the weekend. I'll populate it with more items each day. The search page is working great. If you could make recommendations, that would be helpful. Wish me luck! :D

Pak,

Just visit the site and if I don't have it listed yet, give me a call. The main reason for posting here is to publicize that a new vendor it out there. I know the rules for the forum, but I wanted everyone to know that they will have a better choice in the futher. Inventory is coming along but there may be a wait for some items that aren't ordered yet, BUT, I can drop ship from the manufacturer which is great. I just spent 10K on assorted parts and have a way to go for a fully stocked bar.

Blake,

Nice job on the paint!

65fsbkhipo said:
Do you think you can type in 3500 part items, code, description, list price, sell price, discount price, part id and a couple more for each item in two days? It's taken me 6 weeks to add 2000!
ummmm.... it doesn't sound as if i could realistically do it... :(
but the offer to help was genuine, even if the ability to do so may not be possible...