Florida Mustang Will Compete With The Big Boys...

• Sponsors (?)

1973mach1 said:
Looks good to me, I need a ton of stuff to complete my car, will you be selling 351c parts? Like rebuild kits/cams etc. Also tail panels etc. for 71-73 mustangs?

Thanks,
Jim

You betcha' your buns! I have a Cougar man contact that has loads of 67-75 parts, mainly used but clean up well. He has been stocking this stuff for years. I restored my 69 from his stock...I mainly prefer used original. Heck, I got a complete 351C for $250...air filter to oil pan...with accessories. It's good to be the King. :spot:

65fsbkhipo said:
In about two weeks, Florida Mustang will go on-line with her eCommerce store front. I have several vendors (the same that NPD, Mustangs Plus, and Maryland and others buy from, but will be cheaper)

Glad to see another vendor come on-line. Are you planning to include some of the unique Shelby parts as well?

Pak,

Just visit the site and if I don't have it listed yet, give me a call. The main reason for posting here is to publicize that a new vendor it out there. I know the rules for the forum, but I wanted everyone to know that they will have a better choice in the futher. Inventory is coming along but there may be a wait for some items that aren't ordered yet, BUT, I can drop ship from the manufacturer which is great. I just spent 10K on assorted parts and have a way to go for a fully stocked bar.

Blake,

Nice job on the paint!

65fsbkhipo said:
Do you think you can type in 3500 part items, code, description, list price, sell price, discount price, part id and a couple more for each item in two days? It's taken me 6 weeks to add 2000!
ummmm.... it doesn't sound as if i could realistically do it... :(
but the offer to help was genuine, even if the ability to do so may not be possible...