Found my dad's gun last night, lol

Raging Bull's are bad ass, heavy ****ers too. My bro in law looks at them everytime we go to a gun shop lol. They are like top thing for going bear hunting. I have a permit have only carried my dad's 38 though. I want a 45 Ruger P90 to be exact. When i get my own house I'll break down and buy one for home protection

• Sponsors (?)

i can bump fire from the shoulder. its hard and took about two months to be able to get a nice burst out of it. its hard on the shoulder though. since you take every hit.

My weapon of intimidation is a Desert Eagle .44 Magnum. They make bigger guns out there in the world, but everytime I take that bad boy to the range, someone comes up and wants to talk about it. The neat thing is that it holds 8 rounds of .44 Magnum and it won't punish you when you shoot it a lot. My friend has a S&W 629 (I think), and that thing is punishing to shoot very much. Damn D/E is very heavy though. I don't know how guys shoot the .454 Casull and such guns very much without killing their hands/arms? Just remember that "Gun control is hitting what you were shooting at...".

Phil

I've never fired the .50 Action Express in the Desert Eagle. The .44 Mag has a lot less recoil than a .44 revolver. The Eagle is built solid though, has dual "action springs" (I don't remember the proper name for them). It tears down for cleaning like any slide action auto that I've ever seen (Browning, Colt 1911 etc.). They are pricey, that's the biggest drawback to the DE. And, buying ammo for it. It takes a lot of ammo to feed that big boy! I think the .50 would really be expensive to buy and/or reload, because it's not as common as the .44 Mag. I reload most of the ammo that I shoot and that's probably the cheapest bang for the buck (after the cost of the equipment).
Phil

a fully auto ak would be very expensive if you want to be legal and have the right permits. otherwise i think its like 10 yrs years in prison or so ive heard(my lawyer) if you get caught with one

Engel said:
anyone fire the desert eagle .50 cal , Always wondered about the recoil on that thing

Yea I have on several occasions and it is not quite what you would expect from a bullet that size. The size and weight of the gun has a lot to do with it and also the recoil system of the gun. To me it felt like a 10mm in a smaller semi auto gun. Now the smith .500 is another story all together. That thing is a damn hand full. A revolver is almost always going to give more felt recoil since there is nothing absorbing any of it except you.

Or just get a fully auto AK and be done with it? You go through a clip in a few secs though.

Don't make blanket statements when you have no grasp of the subject.

A legal fully automatic AK-style rifle will set you back well over $10,000, after you are approved for it by the BATF and after you fill out a 6 page application, pay a $200 tax stamp, pass an extensive background check, and get the signed approval of your local law enforcement leader (Chief of Police, Sheriff, ect).

A semi-automatic AK style rifle can be had for $200 at your local Dunham's.

A fully automatic AK style rifle fires at 600 rounds per minute, so it will go through a 30 round magazine is three seconds.

Swarzkopf said:
Don't make blanket statements when you have no grasp of the subject.

A legal fully automatic AK-style rifle will set you back well over $10,000, after you are approved for it by the BATF and after you fill out a 6 page application, pay a $200 tax stamp, pass an extensive background check, and get the signed approval of your local law enforcement leader (Chief of Police, Sheriff, ect).

A semi-automatic AK style rifle can be had for $200 at your local Dunham's.

A fully automatic AK style rifle fires at 600 rounds per minute, so it will go through a 30 round magazine is three seconds.
way to go, another choice is to join the army so you can shoot fully auto but thas how far you'll go you wont keep it. but there are M-16's i beleive.best ive gotten was 6 seconds with a 40 rounder. you can get an sks for like 120 bucks , but i dont like there clips.

(i dont have a lot of gun knowledge)
what is the largest bullet you can get. in a hand gun that is. and by largest i mean the most bad a$$!
im the one who posted the raging bull pic, is there a revolver that is more mean then that gun?
size/looks/loudness/recoil
its kinda like mustangs if im not afraid of my own car its time to make it faster!

The most powerful handgun you can get would probably be a single shot Contender style gun...they are full powered rifle caliber handguns and I believe you can get them in up to .30-06.

The baddest ass would be an AR-15 pistol...these are chambered for intermediate caliber rifle rounds (5.56x45 M15 round, 7.62x39 AK-47 round) and have high capacity magazines and basically just LOOK bad ass.

976593490-1.jpg

ar15pistol.jpg

my freind has the ak handgun its badass but its really hard to aim. im sure the ar-15 handgun would be easier, since it has a better recoil.