Fox Lake P51 2V Intake

• Sponsors (?)

Ok I am bringing this thread back from the dead. Has anyone heard what is going on with this intake????? I havent gotten a phone call as to what is going on, and with my work scheduele I dont have time to make the phone call to Fox Lake to see whats up. All I know is that I spent a LOT of money on something that I still dont have OR know when I'm going to have it. I'm really starting to get angry... :fuss:

Well there arent a whole lot of other options out there if you decide to crank up the boost and the plastic intake blows up. If you know of another option please let me know I'd like to recover the money, trust me!!

IJUSTWON said:
MM&FF said it was worthless, your paying 1500 for something that gives you 15-20 hp.
:lol: :rlaugh: this post is a joke in and of itself. What a tool

I have seen the p51 intake in person, you guys who bought it will love it. Besides, if you do not trust them, remember Ron created the TrickFlow stuff. Yeah, no-one buys that junk. :rolleyes: :p :D

Tim tested the Reichard, not the P51

Word is they will be ready VERY soon. The first batch is currently being cast. We will be doing one of the first installs and it's going on a fairly stock car so we will report the results. It will also be going on my car.

Ken

well i feel a little relieved now; i mean the numbers look very promising. it's a gain across the whole RPM range, which no intake can do effectively. I hope this is really worth the wait... seeing as nothing can come close to what it claims to be able to do. Fox lake has a reputable name so i dont doubt the workmanship, but with all the hype it has some big shoes to fill.