Fusion key, is it possible to....

• Sponsors (?)

correct, it's hard for me to carry key's in my pocket at work without worrying about smashing my remote or something so i typically hide them in the car when i know I won't be able to lock them in my tool box at work, between that and my wife and I go to theme parks often so that's another convient reason for us to have them.

25 in August.... I personally just dont see the need to install a keypad. I never had an issue carrying keys around nor did the thought of having an aftermarket keyless entry come across my mind. I am not a fan of the aftermarket look. However, if there was a Ford install near the drivers door handle... That would be a different story :)

That is just my opinion though.

That's good you can make do without it, i'm happy...but for myself it's practical and serves a purpose cause I use it all the time as did my wife when we had her 06 explorer hence the reason getting another for her new car. BTW, it is a ford part, but i know what you mean. ;)

25 in August.... I personally just dont see the need to install a keypad. I never had an issue carrying keys around nor did the thought of having an aftermarket keyless entry come across my mind. I am not a fan of the aftermarket look. However, if there was a Ford install near the drivers door handle... That would be a different story :)

That is just my opinion though.

I understand but it's kind of like asking why did you buy a grille or lowering springs? The stock stuff does it's job fine. We all like to modify our cars to our own liking, it's personal taste, no real reason to have an explanation.

Modifying cars has nothing to do with practicality at all!! we do it because it is more of a hobby. And most of us like Wrenching a little on our own stuff.

Let's face it if we all bought GT's partially because we wanted to be able to modify it slightly, If you are completely happy with stock mustangs you might as well buy and automatic V6, Because let's face it they have ample horsepower and are practicle and sporty.

But Let's be honest How many of us GT owners want practicle and sporty at the same time? it is almost an Oxy"moron".

It is the American way:flag:

Modifying cars has nothing to do with practicality at all!! we do it because it is more of a hobby. And most of us like Wrenching a little on our own stuff.

Let's face it if we all bought GT's partially because we wanted to be able to modify it slightly, If you are completely happy with stock mustangs you might as well buy and automatic V6, Because let's face it they have ample horsepower and are practicle and sporty.

But Let's be honest How many of us GT owners want practicle and sporty at the same time? it is almost an Oxy"moron".

It is the American way:flag:

were you refering to me for saying something was practical? If so, i'm only refering to the key pad...like everybody else the others things are done to appease myself not others.

generalized statement. thats all.

Just merely saying how most people just like modding things whatever their reasoning is for doing so.

No mod really NEEEEEEEEDs to be done (building race cars is another story) but half the fun is in the doing. The best mods usually are the pointless ones.

We don't need 400RWHP but we like it, it is fun to have, and we like building it. So why not do it.