Gas mileage on 00 to 04 V6 Mustang

• Sponsors (?)

...everybody's been really funny, but is this some tigthly held secret or something. MPG city driving, that's all I need. Trying to figure if it would be worth the hassle to switch from my GT V8 to a V6 because of high gas prices.

Who's everybody? My replys are toward Integraholic.

Your mileage will not be a lot better by switching to a V6 in my opinion and experience. You can already use 87 octane gasoline in the GT, so that's one reason to stay with what you have.

Give Me TP said:
Who's everybody? My replys are toward Integraholic.

Your mileage will not be a lot better by switching to a V6 in my opinion and experience. You can already use 87 octane gasoline in the GT, so that's one reason to stay with what you have.

Actually, I'm starting to worry about a declining quality of gasoline. I work at a dealership and we are getting more and more complaints about pinging and the like, which is cause by improper grade gasoline, when they only need 87 in their cars... and these are brand new cars too... basically; gas companies are shafting their customers in every way possible because they know we can't do anything about it.

Give Me TP said:
As I said, Ricer Phags.....gotta love em
Wow....what a great insult. Man, I'm gonna go cry on my pillow now. My world has come to an end because you called me a ricer. Dude, if you're going to attempt an insult, at least make it halfway good.