gas pedal feels stiff

• Sponsors (?)

Mine is the same way. I am not sure what you can do about it though. You get used to it pretty quick the problem is when you drive something else. Like for instace I am so used to my car that when I drove my neighbors Durango the other night I accidentaly spun the tires at the first two stop lights before I got used to the soft pedal it has.

i might check the cable for frayed spots on the cable and proper alignment of the cable. i dont know how stiff it is (i'm not there with you)- as TS noted, stang pedals can be stiffer than others (i like it - easier to modulate while heel/toeing).

HISSIN50 said:
i might check the cable for frayed spots on the cable and proper alignment of the cable. i dont know how stiff it is (i'm not there with you)- as TS noted, stang pedals can be stiffer than others (i like it - easier to modulate while heel/toeing).

I agree. I would check for binding along the cable -- maybe look for something suck in the TB linkage, even check the carpet under the pedal (floor mat?). Probably not a good thing to either have it eventually stick or not work at all, so worth looking into...