Fox Gas tank vent line clips

limp

wrap a little cheese around it and its a done
Oct 4, 2020
Florida
Looking for the white plastic gas tank vent line clips on my 83.. I assume they are used on all fox body years??
Been looking online unsuccesfully ... Anyone know if someone reproduces these??

• Sponsors (?)

IMG_5907.png
Is it this guy?

This is a bad pic, can you see the white clip on the black vent line in this pic??
Will try for a better pic tommorrow...
The Geezer Coffee club had a Prime rib dinner at one of the geezers homes tonite so I didn't have time to bet a better pic today
DSCF1428.JPG

Yes, thanks for the blow up in the pic
Yes again, they push into a small hole for mounting...
Are these on the later model foxes? Don't the later model foxes have this vent line that feeds up to the engine compartment to the breather box mounted to the front frame??

Last edited:
1/2 dozen would be great... Thanks
No problem. Will get them in the mail tomorrow or Friday.

I could use a few too, spread the love :O_o:
Sure.... how many?.... for you, a special price of $3 each.... small unmarked bills or gold doubloons please. Or you can make a direct deposit to my crypto account.

Seriously though, pm me your address and I'll send you something.

Reactions: 1 user
No problem. Will get them in the mail tomorrow or Friday.

@limp and @General karthief
Fyi, due to my keen sense of timing being thrown awry due to the then-rapidly-approaching eclipse, the package didn't make it to the post office in the previously designated time frame. It has since been launched on it's journey, with an expected arrival of this Wednesday or Thursday. There should be enough for your needs, but if not, just let me know and I'll send you the link to buy your own some more.

Update: My guilty conscious has got the best of me, and, acknowledging that my first statement may have included some :bs:, and, in the spirit of full disclosure, I just procrastinated. :chair:

• Haha
@limp and @General karthief
Fyi, due to my keen sense of timing being thrown awry due to the then-rapidly-approaching eclipse, the package didn't make it to the post office in the previously designated time frame. It has since been launched on it's journey, with an expected arrival of this Wednesday or Thursday. There should be enough for your needs, but if not, just let me know and I'll send you the link to buy your own some more.

Update: My guilty conscious has got the best of me, and, acknowledging that my first statement may have included some :bs:, and, in the spirit of full disclosure, I just procrastinated. :chair:
Ty for the effort..
I can't say for the General but it certainly will not hold me up at all.... Thanks again