GIANTSSSSAAAA!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

Let me start off by saying that I hate football, and any other non-motorsport, but I do understand the game and usually watch most of the superbowl. Coming from an outsider's point of view, it doesn't make any sense to me to base the "champions" on one game. I would look at the team's season rather than how they managed to pull off one win. Patriots are still clearly a far better team. :shrug:

Let me start off by saying that I hate football, and any other non-motorsport, but I do understand the game and usually watch most of the superbowl. Coming from an outsider's point of view, it doesn't make any sense to me to base the "champions" on one game. I would look at the team's season rather than how they managed to pull off one win. Patriots are still clearly a far better team. :shrug:

how can you hate sports?

Dude! They freaking just lost to the Giants! How are they better?
Maybe we should give them 2 out of 3 chances? :shrug:

Well the better team just lost.

F*** the Patriots...

Crazy being directly between the two teams (Geography wise) you see the people happy as hell and mad as hell. Needless to say our house erupted when they clinched it!!!

LONG game, but damn they did it. Going to feel great shutting the Pats fans at work up.

Once again M*****F*** the F****** Patriots!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.