glow gauges

• Sponsors (?)

i have some cheapy ebay EL glow gauges with my c2s. it doesn't really match up but its not god awful either. i'll see if i can take a pic for you tonight.

If you find some that match up, please let me know :nice:

if u can take pictures, that would be great! i seen some on ebay, but i kind of dont trust them because they say it will fit 94-98, 94-95 clusters are different from 96-98....

if i find some nice gauges, i will let u know

those look good, is that picture you have how it looks mounted on car or is that a picture from the manufacture?

also where can i get those gauges from?

That's the stock pic from the manufacturer. I can run out and snap a pic of them in my car if you want.

You can get them from American Muscle -

For 94/95 GT - Mustang White Face Reverse Glow Gauges (94-95 GT) at AmericanMuscle.com - Free Shipping!
For 94-98 V6 - Mustang White Face Reverse Glow Gauges (94-98 V6) at AmericanMuscle.com - Free Shipping!
$45 w/ free shipping

That's the stock pic from the manufacturer. I can run out and snap a pic of them in my car if you want.

You can get them from American Muscle -

For 94/95 GT - Mustang White Face Reverse Glow Gauges (94-95 GT) at AmericanMuscle.com - Free Shipping!
For 94-98 V6 - Mustang White Face Reverse Glow Gauges (94-98 V6) at AmericanMuscle.com - Free Shipping!
$45 w/ free shipping

if you wouldnt mind taking a pic.... i bought some from speedware and they had marks on them, everytime i turn my lights on, i see the scratch on the gauge......

if you wouldnt mind taking a pic.... i bought some from speedware and they had marks on them, everytime i turn my lights on, i see the scratch on the gauge......

Not a problem- crappy fuzzy pic (sorry, my camera was dying, and I'm out of batteries):
stangGauge.JPG

I'm very pleased with the quality of these overlays, especially considering the price. No marks, VERY bright (actually have to turn them down at night on back roads :D), no dead spots, etc. They use the existing lights behind the dash for the needles and odometers, so don't be a dumbass like me and remove them, only to have to tear everything apart again to put them back :D
They have their own EL lighting for the overlays themselves that you just tie into the parking lights' circuit.

They're def not show quality, but I'd recommend them to most, and I'd buy em again.