Glow Guages. Lets see yours....WHich to get???

• Sponsors (?)

The reverse glo just look like stock, in blue.
You might enjoy better the El Glo gauges, they have a switch to select blue or green and look better! (like the rice boys cars gauges, but this time it's in your mustang...)

Here are mine, i got these off ebay for $27

They are El-Glo knockoffs
Stang15.jpg

Stang5.jpg

Stang10.jpg

only pics that i have of them lit....sorry

Those speedhut guages do look nice. i checked on their site and i think its $89.99 for that setup. the ones i got were from ebay for $17 lol i am sure the speedhut is a lot better somehow.

Ya get what you pay for. I know i would not want some cheepo knock off guages in my car from e-bay (you will be splicing wires <even if they say you won't> you might also break your needles) It is pretty risky and i woudl not put some cheepos back there considering this is all the information your car is giving you. You will want it to be correct. well at least i would. just my .02

I really like the Autometer Cluster. The stock gauges are difficult to read especially in sunlight. Whoever at Ford authorized gray on darker gray for colors should be fired.

I noticed that SSInserts who has a banner ad on this forum has them for only $400.00. This is much less than the usual $450-470 that most others have it at.

I'm ordering mine today.

My main reason for getting new gauges was to get bolder black-face daytime gauges (I am not a big fan of white face). The picture does not show it so well, but the daytime gauges are much bolder and viewable than stock. I also went with green color to match the current dash lighting. It is not a huge departure from stock, but it is a big improvement. It is exactly what I wanted.

457554_20_full.jpg

457554_19_full.jpg