Going In For Back Surgery Tomorrow (Wed 3/21)

What caused the back problems? Just curious.

Good luck and god speed on your recovery.

Something that nobody really knows...Im sure bending over in the engine bay does not help at all. I had partial disc removed in 1993. This is the same disc, but out on the other side, which is why they have to remove the whole thing and fuse the spine.

JOE: The 90 Perks are for AFTER I GET HOME after being in for 3 days. I think the first day is MORPHINE!! :D

This surgeon is AWESOME (S. FL Spine Center in Ft Laud) He did my previous surgery, and no major issues since the surgery in 1993... He said this procedure usually results in FULL ACTIVITY after 90 days with no restrictions!!!

The jacuzzi will help...come on buy and take a dip.

NIK: Thanks...I dont have a vert!!:rlaugh: But your message is the same no less!!

Thanks all....Im off to the hospital now (6:05 EST)

RC

• Sponsors (?)

L5? Did you play football? Thats a common football injury. Get yourself a reverse hyper extension machine. Guy named Louie Simmons had similar issues with the L5 from power lifting, he invented this machine for his rehab. He went on to squat 1000+ pounds, so you know his back and posterior chain were in pretty good shape.

Good luck man, don't mix the Heineken and the perks!

Adam

I had my C-6/C-7 disc removed/titanium cage installed about 4 years ago. I was in a LOT of pain before the surgery, but after I woke up post-op I had absolutely zero pain, and no pain to this day. I had to force myself to take it easy for about 2-1/2 months, but I went back to my desk job about 30 days after surgery.
You'll get through this, when they go to put you under, go to a "happy place" in your mind, and it'll help.
Let us know how it went.
Good luck:)

Wow, sorry I never got to this earlier Rob!

Wish you the best of luck, my friend, and there's absolutely no way that you're selling that stang...I will convince the world that you're a scammer so that you can't get rid of it, if i have to...

we miss you around here man, get back to us safe and ready to keep the mods up

you-can-do-it.jpg

Good to hear and hope they got things sorted out :nice: .

Now just sit back and dream of the fun your going to have in your mustang again...both upgrading and beating on it, just dont rush/push thing too early get back to 100% first.

You dont need no stinking SRT bad-ges.

Good luck for a speedy recovery RC! My mom had the identical surgery (L5 & S1 fusion) around 11-12 years ago, and she wishes you a speedy recovery, too. She said to enjoy the meds until you start feeling better, and don't accept no for an answer if you're still having pain and they're reluctant to give you any refills.

Good luck for a speedy recovery RC! My mom had the identical surgery (L5 & S1 fusion) around 11-12 years ago, and she wishes you a speedy recovery, too. She said to enjoy the meds until you start feeling better, and don't accept no for an answer if you're still having pain and they're reluctant to give you any refills.

HAHAHA

No Refills on Percocet!
Thanks!!!
RC