Going Kenne Bell (again)

Discussion in '1994 - 1995 Specific Tech' started by BlackVert, Aug 30, 2005.

1. how much u pick it up for?

2. Why would you give up a Trick Flow intake and put in a stock ported :scratch:

RC

3. You might look in to the Holley Lower... I will fit. I ran my 1.5 on it untill I upgraded to the 2.2 and GT-40 Lower ( so I could runn the Flowzilla intake)

4. Or have the stock lower ported to the hilt.

5. :rlaugh:
    RC

6. Chris,
    You should buy his lower System Max (the one I was using) and he also might have the Flowzilla for it with the bypass valve still sitting around.

7. Never say never my freind.....http://www.allenengine.com/01must1.html

8. I feel comfortable in saying that those who run 30's with a pa but use no FMU, boost a pump or things like that.............................................

they are the exception to the rule and again....................................

Someone ... Anyone ... show me the logic of trying to work any combo, na or pa with injectors that are too small.

Logic screams one thing and one thing only..............................

WHY TAKE THE CHANCE ?

Later
    Grady

9. KillerCanary said in this thread you have to put a spacer on the the pulley ... :shrug: no big deal?

http://eleanor.pro3i.com/showthread.php?t=576723

10. ya i thought you used the cobra lower when you had it

11. Here is the email/response I sent to KenneBell asking about the intake and the injectors ... I may go with 42#ers anyway just to be safe ...

12. the bigger ones fit a gt40 lower intake. :shrug:

13. You can get them both configured for a GT-40 intake. You just have to specifiy which base you want when you order it.

14. Wow Chris...Great find on the injectors...Im gonna need them when I do my 331 rebuild.

RC

15. Yes, the 2200 is made for the Gt40 style lower.

16. The SMI will work - but be careful. Seems they made two different port sizes on the intake. cleanLX had one of the SMIs that had runneres that approached 1262 gasket in size. Just have whoever you might buy it from measure the port opening for your info and comparison.