BlackVert said:
the kb won't fit on a trick flow lower. see this:

http://forums.stangnet.com/showthread.php?t=576723
I forgot.

I got to THINK:
logo_homepage.gif

RC

Gearbanger 101 said:

I feel comfortable in saying that those who run 30's with a pa but use no FMU, boost a pump or things like that.............................................

they are the exception to the rule and again....................................

Someone ... Anyone ... show me the logic of trying to work any combo, na or pa with injectors that are too small.

Logic screams one thing and one thing only..............................

WHY TAKE THE CHANCE ?

Later
Grady

Here is the email/response I sent to KenneBell asking about the intake and the injectors ... I may go with 42#ers anyway just to be safe ...
Chris Curl said:
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, August 30, 2005 9:01 PM
Subject: what lowers will this fit?

a friend of mine is selling me his kenne bell supercharger that he just
got rebuilt (1.8L - really! it is not 1.5L or 2.2L, but 1.8L) for my
1995 mustang gt (5.0L pushrod). he says it fits his holley systemax
lower and also a stock lower intake.

will it fit my trick flow lower intake?

also, are 30# injectors correct for that blower at 8#s of boost?

- chris
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: what lowers will this fit?
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 09:59:42 -0700

The discharge is for a standard intake. If the ports on the other lowers are the same then it would fit but I don't believe they are on the trick flow. I didn't even think they were the same on the Holley lower. If you have a stock lower end then the 30's are fine with your setup. Thank you, KB.

94TURBO5 O said:
Chris,
You should buy his lower System Max (the one I was using) and he also might have the Flowzilla for it with the bypass valve still sitting around.

The SMI will work - but be careful. Seems they made two different port sizes on the intake. cleanLX had one of the SMIs that had runneres that approached 1262 gasket in size. Just have whoever you might buy it from measure the port opening for your info and comparison.