Got a supercharger at last

Got my car back and I love it! Feels like a different car with all that power and sound. It really plants you to the seat when you step on it. Makes 355 rwhp with a safe tune for daily driving, 370ish with a more aggressive tune. Not bad for an auto.

• Sponsors (?)

get-attachmentaspx.jpg
[/IMG]

Hey man I would think twice about using the SVT focus pump which will sit in the stock fueling "bucket". The problem arises when you starting making a little over 400hp. Since you now have a better pump it will be possible to run the basket dry while under boost (especially in corners or when your tank is less than 5/8 full). People have compensated by drilling holes in the basket but this can also allow fuel to leak out. As I am sure you know a lack of fuel in the bucket will cause the car to starve for fuel running dangerously lean. If I were you I would leave your stock fuel pump in but purchase a Kenne Bell Boost A Pump. This gives you a constant 12 volts when not in boost (it acts as a voltage regulator) but when in Boost it can be programmed to up the voltage thus supplying your motor with more fuel. Another benefit is this is wired up in the trunk without needing to drop the gas tank so it saves you time and effort. Just a though I would hate to hear that you blew a motor after installing the S/C.