Got in and Accident Tonight!! pics.

joshheat25

Nov 8, 2004
Delaware
On my way home from baseball practice I was driving down rt 1 sitting in the slow lane going just under 70 as I normally do. well some guy was clogging up the works in the fast lane and some one ran up my butt then! flicked thier high beams at me. so I tapped the brake and slowed down to let this person go around. The traffic in the fast lane cleared and the person cut me off Real bad then slammed I mean slammed on her brakes. I hit mine and the back end went to the right on me I swerved left and spun around doing a 360 in the left lane while spinning about half way through I hit the other car in the side with the front of my car. then spun around the rest struggling to straighten it out and pulled over. lady kept going for like 1/2 mile and finally stopped. cops came did a report and I have to go and get a report of the accident from the police station. Then insurance has to decide who is at fault, because there were no witnesses her word against mine. Here are the pics. :mad:

attachment.php

attachment.php

• Sponsors (?)

Is the frame rail before the shock towers still straight?

Yea I'm pretty sure that wasn't damaged. I wonder if they will call it totaled? my car has 118,000 miles on it blue book for my car was like 6,200 for a private seller. I know paint itself is going to be about 2,000. Well there goes the New Headlights! and the 99-01 Cobra Bumper I got for 300 bucks shipped! great price.

I would have got out of my car and beat s**t out of that stupid bitch, woman or not.

I had a girl run a red light one day and it had been red for a long time. She was on her cell phone not paying attention, when she realized it was red she decided to stop IN THE MIDDLE OF THE INTERSECTION. I slammed on my breaks and came pretty close to hitting her. I honked my horn and was yelling at her and she had this WTF look on her face like I was the *******. I said f**k that and followed her to a house. When she got out I got out of my car and told her to stay the f**k off her cell phone and pay attention to the road. She looked young like she stared driving.

dude, try and find someone from Stangnet to say they saw that ******...of course they have to be in your area too. i mean, it would obviously be a lie, but you can easily get away with it.

My buddy was 1 minute behind me and stopped and talked to the police officers. I told him to say they were witnesses but they didn't. I don't know if it would work now because the police report was already filed. It was a Lady by the way. in a 03 ford sedan

I went by the accident scene today and looked at the skid marks. I was probobly going 45-55 right in there maybe slower judging by the skid marks. my fronts left marks from turning to avoid her and then the rears from skidding sideways.

I would have got out of my car and beat s**t out of that stupid bitch, woman or not.

I had a girl run a red light one day and it had been red for a long time. She was on her cell phone not paying attention, when she realized it was red she decided to stop IN THE MIDDLE OF THE INTERSECTION. I slammed on my breaks and came pretty close to hitting her. I honked my horn and was yelling at her and she had this WTF look on her face like I was the *******. I said f**k that and followed her to a house. When she got out I got out of my car and told her to stay the f**k off her cell phone and pay attention to the road. She looked young like she stared driving.

lol what a hardass! :rolleyes: I'm sure she learned enough from you honking at her, following someone home crosses the line in almost any circumstance...

Sorry you wrecked your car Josh! :( Get it fixed and painted all nice :)

lol what a hardass! :rolleyes: I'm sure she learned enough from you honking at her, following someone home crosses the line in almost any circumstance...

Sorry you wrecked your car Josh! :( Get it fixed and painted all nice :)

Not really you should have seen the look on her face, she looked as if was just an ******* when I honked at her. Plus if I would have hit her I would have prolly killed her and Im sure I wouldn't have fared to well either. Obviously she learned nothing from that because she wrecked 2 weeks later while texting on the phone. LOL

I pretty much speak my mind to people.

mazen189 said:
dude, try and find someone from Stangnet to say they saw that ******...of course they have to be in your area too. i mean, it would obviously be a lie, but you can easily get away with it.

No, and don't suggest it again. Discussing or promoting illegal activity is a very quick way to find yourself banned. Please take a moment to re-familiarize yourself with the StangNet Terms of Service, so your membership isn't jeopardized in the future.

The insurance company called me saturday my agent and the other ladys agent called. Yea Hopefully the insurance agents will understand what happened between the police report and me telling them what happened on monday. I guess I'll be taking my car to a shop and then getting a rental car. wonder how much $$ the damage is?

I am wondering has anyone else been in this situation and had to deal with the insurance company and what is the procedure as far as if my car is totaled?