Got some updated shots of my 347 car (finally)

1TallMF said:
Hopefully this isn't a dumb question, but is that a vacuum canister behind your pass. side shock tower? If so, thats gotta be one nasty cam you've got :nice:

haha, I get a lot of questions about that. You're right though, it's a Vaccum canister. I like having power brakes for more than the first 2 seconds of braking :nice:

95Vert said:
Damn Diablo, that's one BADASS car. Like Paul said, nothing like n/a power. On a side note, where'd you get that gauge bezel? I like it, it's nice and sutble and you've got your gauges right there. What are all those switches for?

Thanks bro :D N/A FTW!

The gauge bezel is an Autometer, it fits the standard 2 1/6 sized gauges
http://store.summitracing.com/partdetail.asp?autofilter=1&part=ATM-10003&N=700+115&autoview=sku

The switches are for IGN, Accessory, Fuel pump, and I have 2 cooling fans, both switched.

SQUEEZE&STROKE said:
I like to see that! I have a 94 carburated 331...how fast is that thing? My 331/vic jr headed/trickflow stage 3 cammed moter went 11.50's on the motor. That thing is bad ass! good work man!

Thanks.. Haven't taken her to the track yet, closest 1/4 mile is 2 hrs away. :( I figure on slicks, she'd do mid 11's... But I've got some weaksauce street tires, and I can't keep traction. I'd say 12's.. Sounds weak for the engine it is, but you know how the weight + street tires = slow times :( haha

• Sponsors (?)

94gts said:
how big is the cam?

I'm waiting to get my cam specs card from the guy I got the engine from... :rolleyes: Sucks too, cause I wanna go ahead and get this thing dynotuned.

The Green GT said:
Hey I just noticed we both have the same cluster bezel.

WHATS NEXT.

Stay tuned.

Just go ahead and paint your car black already :lol:

It is kinda crazy we have so many similar things between our cars.. Now when you get that 331.... :nice: :nice:

diablostang said:
I'm waiting to get my cam specs card from the guy I got the engine from... :rolleyes: Sucks too, cause I wanna go ahead and get this thing dynotuned.

word
reason i was asking because i was wondering that it must be huge in order to need the canister? or does it have to do with the fact that the motor is carb too?