Green Mustang pic thread

ES Stangin

Apr 6, 2005
Erie, Pa
With the black thread going on I think we need to post some pics of Green Mustangs..

11_hairpin.jpg

11_zack.jpg

dsc02854.jpg

Post em up!

• Sponsors (?)

Dude, you just reminded me of how much I would LOVE to get my hands on one of those chin spoilers. I meant to get one a couple years back, but I just forgot about it. By the time I tried again, too late.:nonono:

I wish they would make more!:Damnit:

That's an old pic of my dad's turbo busa....put 299.9 to the rear wheel with 11 psi and 249 with 7 psi.

Everybodies car looks great, and i'm stuck with a stock engine and stock looking car at that....there's no way i drive around with the pro stars on...they sit in the garage until the car can fend for itself

Mrgreen94gt said:
Dude, you just reminded me of how much I would LOVE to get my hands on one of those chin spoilers. I meant to get one a couple years back, but I just forgot about it. By the time I tried again, too late.:nonono:

I wish they would make more!:Damnit:

Just ordered one for a friend last week and installed. Got it from the dealer.

slvrbullit302 said:
Just ordered one for a friend last week and installed. Got it from the dealer.

Guess they're making them again. It seems like they stopped for a long while and no one could find them anywhere.

urban96 said:
mustangtuning.com has them for $79 with free shipping

I found that about two hours after posting. Got one on order.:nice:

Wow. You guys have some really good looking cars. I wish mine looked that good. I don't have any pics of my car on the computer right now or I would post them.. May get a friend of mine who does to post some soon or send them to me and I will.

Great looking cars guys.