GT GAUGE FACE FOR V6

02YellowPony

Apr 29, 2004
Arizona
This may have already been posted before, but since Im new to the forum, I should be allowed to ask again. :D My question is regarding replacing the stock 02 V6 gauge face with an aftermarket white face for a GT. Will it work? Are there and mods that need to be done? Will all the parameters such as speedo and tach. fuel gauge, temp gauge, etc function properly? I just bought the new kit off eBay for a steal at only $20. Thanks for your help. This seems to be an excellent forum and Im looking forward to becoming a regular in here. :lol:

• Sponsors (?)

02YellowPony said:
This may have already been posted before, but since Im new to the forum, I should be allowed to ask again. :D My question is regarding replacing the stock 02 V6 gauge face with an aftermarket white face for a GT. Will it work? Are there and mods that need to be done? Will all the parameters such as speedo and tach. fuel gauge, temp gauge, etc function properly? I just bought the new kit off eBay for a steal at only $20. Thanks for your help. This seems to be an excellent forum and Im looking forward to becoming a regular in here. :lol:

Uh, why not just get the proper indiglo/white face guage kit or a reverse glo guage kit for your v6 and call it a day. They too are inexpensive on eBay.

:shrug: even do it?? 1st of all, your speedo is going to be off and using a GT guage kit just plain ain't right. Might as well put Cobra, Saleen, or GT badges on ur stang. :notnice:

Do it right the 1st time. :nice:

you CAN make it work....i've looked into it in the past, it's a pain in the BUTT, and you have to put a chip in your car. It wasn't worth it to me, to have the 200 mph saleen speedo in my car. Plus, it's not going that fast. Also...remember A) your governor shuts your car off around 114mph, and B) you can go to jail for sppeeding, Just like I did!!!