H/C/I vs. Implants

• Sponsors (?)

worthless.gif

get the H/C/I because like some of the others mentioned, she can leave you at any time then the next guy will be enjoying what YOU paid for. I personally don't like fake ta-ta's anyway, I like 'em real. D cups are nice but B cups are a nice mouthful. So, just let her know that her B's are good. And you have to think about the future....gravity will take its toll at some point and its not as bad when she starts off kinda small than if she started off big. So, basically you'll get lasting enjoyment from The H/C/I. Actually the H/C/I can bring IN money of you're a betting man and a good driver. :p

This is my fiance, and she will be paying for them(D cup)...they are basically a birthday present to both of us if she got them. Her mom got Ds and she really enjoys them with her husband. This is something the fiance has wanted to do now for about 6 months. we already have 2 kids, so you can imagine that they are far from perky at this point...but they aren't terrible. No pics, she will not allow it at this point she said if she had the Ds I could post them all day though. Cureently she is a 36B...but just barely...

I have decided that either way we are going to dish out $6,000 or dern close to it.

95.0Stang said:
This is my fiance, and she will be paying for them(D cup)...they are basically a birthday present to both of us if she got them. Her mom got Ds and she really enjoys them with her husband. This is something the fiance has wanted to do now for about 6 months. we already have 2 kids, so you can imagine that they are far from perky at this point...but they aren't terrible. No pics, she will not allow it at this point she said if she had the Ds I could post them all day though. Cureently she is a 36B...but just barely...

I have decided that either way we are going to dish out $6,000 or dern close to it.
$6k for H/C/I???!!!??? dude...AFR's are $1300....Edelbrock mani $500 and a cam will run you what? $300 or so.....thats like $2100....you need to save the cash and go HCI....fake boobs just are not worth it....

Anthony

Well my car is stock so here is my shopping list!
AFR 185 Heads--------------------------------$1325
Trickflow Track Heat Intake--------------------$ 450
Ford B Cam or Trick Flow Stage 2 cam----------$ 175
Mac LTs, and O/R X with flowmaster cat back---$ 725
Pro-M 80mm MAF with 24 injtrs-----------------$ 400
Ford 65mm T-Body and Spacer-----------------$ 275
Aluminum Drive Shaft--------------------------$ 200
3.73 Gears------------------------------------$ 325
King Cobra Clutch------------------------------$500
Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter--------------------------$ 175
Sub frame connectors-------------------------$ 125
Upper and Lower Control Arms-----------------$ 300
Labor----------------------------------------$1500
TOTAL-------------------------------$6475

I couldn't even imagine going from bone stock to that setup in one fell swoop. That would be absolutely insane. If you do, get some before and after engine bay pics and sound clips. The broad can deal with what God gave her.

302longblock3_250.jpg
>
pd_breast_implant_031010_nh.jpg

ugh lets see.... I am an a$$man, if she has B cubs then thast plenty. So let me get this straight, you want to stay slow and theh have to listen to your wife whine about how bad it hurts for weeks. have to wait on her hand and foot because she cant move.... listen to her say she wish she had never done it for the first month of recover.... risk health and a botched surgery, just to have her then change and with her new found breasts decide she wants to start flaunting them to everyone because she finally has the self esteem she has been lacking for years? :shrug:

or run 12s?

I get the award for longest sentence ever!

95.0Stang said:
Well my car is stock so here is my shopping list!
AFR 185 Heads--------------------------------$1325
Trickflow Track Heat Intake--------------------$ 450
Ford B Cam or Trick Flow Stage 2 cam----------$ 175
Mac LTs, and O/R X with flowmaster cat back---$ 725
Pro-M 80mm MAF with 24 injtrs-----------------$ 400
Ford 65mm T-Body and Spacer-----------------$ 275
Aluminum Drive Shaft--------------------------$ 200
3.73 Gears------------------------------------$ 325
King Cobra Clutch------------------------------$500
Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter--------------------------$ 175
Sub frame connectors-------------------------$ 125
Upper and Lower Control Arms-----------------$ 300
Labor----------------------------------------$1500
TOTAL-------------------------------$6475
ahh...buck up and do the installs yourself!...hehe....thats a big list...it will make problems hard to chase down if something is wrong.....may i also suggest an Edelbrock RPM II manifold and an Ed Curtis cam....the Edelbrock manifold is just personal preference...but the FTI cam is something ive been totally sold on....

Anthony

Do both. Buy the H/C/I and finance the boobies.

The recovery really isn't that bad. Everyone that I know that got implants has been up and about that day to some degree. Kind of hobbling around like an old man, but still around. They give you some pretty good drugs usually. :D