H&R Super Sports and CC Plates?

Cyberdavea

May 27, 2003
Orlando, FL
I need to know if I order the H&R Super Sport springs if I can get away with not installing CC plates. Is it ok if I just get an alignment after a few days... or do I need the plates and an alignment? I also wanted to get the Mach 1 shock/strut package... do I need any extra parts to fit them on my '02 GT?

• Sponsors (?)

Cyberdavea said:
I need to know if I order the H&R Super Sport springs if I can get away with not installing CC plates. Is it ok if I just get an alignment after a few days... or do I need the plates and an alignment? I also wanted to get the Mach 1 shock/strut package... do I need any extra parts to fit them on my '02 GT?

If you don't get the C/C plates, it is doubtful that you will be able to get it aligned.

Cyberdavea said:
My understanding is if you drop it more than an inch that you will not be able to get it aligned without the C/C plates. They are not too expensive and appear to be an easy install. I just received mine in the mail and I am hoping to put them on this weekend along with the Steeda comp springs, X2 ball joints, and a bump steer kit.

Bo

Any good places to get theses springs a bit cheaper??

Cyberdavea said:

Is this the Same H&R springs site you guys are talking about using?
Thanks
I too Want to go with some H&R's but $350 seems a Tad much!
Here H&R's web site :flag: