headlight wiring question?

mclemore102

Aug 27, 2001
I have a 93 mustang and the low beam lights won't work.The high beams and the signal lights all work.On the back of the front lights there are four plugs one for the headlight,one for the turn signal and one for the marker light.There is one plug left it has to metal prongs inside it where does it go?

• Sponsors (?)

could be for fogs, depending upon where the plug is. all cars came with fog light wiring, whether or not they had fogs from the factory. fogs would be a two wire connector.

good luck.

It is a lx coupe and the plug is wiried into the same wires as the headlights.I was just wondering if i didn't have something plug up.I have also checked the headlight switch and the multi function switch the look good no melted or burnt wires.What could be the problem you think?

i would doublecheck the MF switch. it splits up whether highs or lows should be sent to the headlights. if you have the low beam wire back out, it cant get the juice to the lights (been there, done that. it was subtle - i really had to look for the connector - it was backed out just a little bit).

good luck.