headlights working wrong

• Sponsors (?)

I have something similar going on with the girlfriends 93 2.3L. Her high beam lights are on and the indicator light too when the headlight switch is off. Sometimes they will go off and the daytime running lights will work but then they come back on again. When you put the lights on the high beams go off and only go on when you put the highs on like nornally. When the light switch is off it gets messed up. Anybody know what it could be?

mine cut off with the headlight switch just when i turn the lights on the lever for low and high work wrong the high beams r on when there suppose to be dim and dims are on when there suppose to be high.

Someone might have pinned a MF switch connector incorrectly. Or put new headlight connectors in/rewired the OEM connectors, and switched the wiring so their high beams are always on.

i looked at the mf switch connector and it looks like someone has messed with it the connector they put in has four white wires, the factory wiring going to the connector has five going to thr switch two red one green and two blue did someone wire in the wrong connnector. from say an older model.