help! bilsteins or tokico D-Specs?

98MACH1R

I wanna put it in so bad, please help.
Jun 6, 2005
hey guys i need some help please. I have on my 01 gt H&R super sport springs and MM c/c plates. My question is that which of these shocks and strut are going to make my ride more comfy? i know these perform great and they are priced the same right now so can some one please chime in and voice there opinion on these 2? Also i dont car if they adjust or not im just looking for a more comfy ride with my H&R's.

Thanks guys( and girls if we have some here)

• Sponsors (?)

I cant speak on the Tokico's, but I love my bilsteins...Im gonna be honest, there is nothing comfy about H&R supersports. Dont get me wrong, they are a great spring, I ran them on my 95 & my mach (before I went to coilovers), but they are very stiff..... The Bilsteins will match up well with the H&R's....

thanks for the input, and yea i understand theres nothing comfy about them but i just wanna know if it will will make it just a little better. My car still has the factory shocks and struts i believe and i know for a fact there blown. So mix that with H&R's and you have a really harsh ride. So i just wanna know if it will help smooth out some harshness.

thanks for your input also, does anyone else have info? maybe first hand experience also?

Thanks Stangnet you guys are really helpful

i have hr ss springs and bilsteins...the ride is stiff but i dont daily drive mine thats why i dont care...if you get on a bumy road be prepared...other then that its a great setup and handles amazingly