Help choose intake/TB

J90GT

Sep 15, 2005
Alright fellas, ive got my hands on a 92lx with e-cam, shorty headers into dumps and psc1 procharger with the 14lb pulley upgrade.

Im thinking afr 165 for heads but what size TB and which intake? Im leaning towards trickflow R series/75 mm TB. anyone care to chime in with other opinion's or facts with their prochargered fox?

• Sponsors (?)

how many miles on the bottom end? is it stock? What are the other mods? Id say that the R series would be a little overkill...stock motor doesnt rev enough to take advantage of the R series. I would stick with some AFR's and street heat intake. 75mm tb might be alright but IMO 70 would be fine. What size injectors on it? FMU? Tuner?

42lbs but possibley moving up, custum burnt chip. i was thinking of upgrading the valve/springs/retainers with the new heads and spinning her up to 7k(reason fot the r series). motor has 98 original miles

Edelbrock is tried and true. Get a set of cheap Edel. Perf. Nice set of rockers new top end, and for the intake the same edelbrock perf. This setup will be a big boost in hp but not be to extreme with that blower, you dont wanna crack yo block nukka