HELP ME::: I want these seats!:::HELP

purevenm

May 27, 2005
I am trying to find out where I can get these racing seats. The guy who has them in his car believes he ordered them from Roush Racing. He also stated that they were a special order from RECARO thru Roush Racing. They are the exact same color of leather as the stock seats.
I called and emailed Roush Racing today and they said they have no idea what the hect I'm talking about. I have an email into RECARO right now with this picture attached. I have not heard back from them yet.
Has anyone seen these racing seats and does anyone know where I can get a set? I've been looking for this exact set for about 3 years, where they match the interior perfectly.
View attachment 48204 :jaw: Click on the photo to enlarge it. You have to admit these seat are smokin!!

• Sponsors (?)

They are not Summit seats :nono: . They are the Recaro Sport topline or the Sport sportline all leather seats. Plus if you expand the picture it says Recaro on the seat. Here is an example of the Recaro seat from the website......anyone seen these or know where I can buy them?
View attachment 48212

A wrecked EVO 8 or an EVO 8 guy changing seats out could be another source... Same seat but only comes in black leather or blue cloth seen em as low as 700 buxs for driver AND passenger on evom. So i guess if you were to recover.... the blue cloth would be your best bet (read: cheapest).

Got mine for 750 with 100 miles on driver seat and no miles on passenger.

Probably still cheaper than having Recaro make some for ya seeing as that seat sells for some rediculous amount for just one through Recaro... :(

dsc0006resizecl9.jpg

Attachments

• dsc0006resizecl9.jpg
    dsc0006resizecl9.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 54