Help Me Make My Mind Up!

HoustonGT said:
Good lord! 535 for a catback?!?!?! And i thought my $450 Bassani Catback was expensive :D . BTW, isn't the Steeda catback the same as either the Magnaflow/Regular Borla just rebadged? Would it be cheaper to get one of those instead?

BTW, Better get some sound and video clips :mad:
its the Borla C/B, modified to eliminate drone supposedly.

btw, I'll see the cost of the steeda C/B and raise you the cost of my SS Bassani c/b :cool:

• Sponsors (?)

helty said:
its the Borla C/B, modified to eliminate drone supposedly.

btw, I'll see the cost of the steeda C/B and raise you the cost of my SS Bassani c/b :cool:
Haha. I figured in Houston im safe with the BX version since rust isnt a big issue, so i just paid $450 shipped and picked it up locally

Yea, since its a Borla catback im sure its probably cheaper from Steeda :rolleyes:

my ass did hurt for several days after that purchase :(

But I'll be moving back north in the coming years, so I wanted SS. Besides, I sold my SLP c/b for $450, so I really ended up paying like $200 :nice:

longtubes :Teh-Win:

csledd said:
hmm lets see.. for the power prediction.. im going to have to go with about 296rwhp lol. most likely with my luck you will make more horsepower than me, actually the only 2 differences between our cars is going to be gears and the CAI, so yes.. I think you will make more power than me because you have 3.73's. Then again we are getting the same tune, so I will be interested to see if he will be able to run as aggressive timing on your car as on mine so you'll be getting tuned when its a lot hotter. Sucks too though because my dyno number have almost no SAE correction in them.. I hate tuning when its this hot :( the last time I did this it added 7% to my numbers

:eek: Maybe I can shedule on a cooler day, hopefully.. But maybe running a cooler T-stat will help with the timing :shrug: But I doubt it lol

Wouldn't it be great if I could get 297rwhp and 311rwtq?:rlaugh:.. JJUUUUUSSST KIDDING :D :jester: