Help me quiet my stang down

SLP LMII (the new one that came out) is a great exhaust (paired up with UPR X-Pipe). Does its job under heavy accel. but driving at 2k rpms cruising is almost hard to detect you even have an exhaust. Very close to stock sounding in 5th gear at 60.

• Sponsors (?)

MEAN03GT said:
Really, so if i want a nice sound outside, and no drone inside then i should buy 40 series right?

They call them drone masters around here if you dig a little deeper.

I've been thinking about my problem with my ears ringing after my first day of driving and I think it was the Mach 460 stereo, not the exhaust :rlaugh: I'm going to stick with the Stinger's for a while and see how it all settles out, because it's not that loud.

The SLP and the stingers are way loud although i like them. My setup is magnaflow ss catback and upr o/r x pipe. Theres no doubt its loud as hell. My neighbor is a cop and he told me that i should aviod going wot cause some cops hate the loud stangs and look to single them out. I dont think the drone is bad. If you go catted x the magnaflows would be a good match. They are not to loud when cruising but scream at wot.

JimTMich said:
Which part number? They have so many kits.

They only list the part number I used (M5230M52) for supporting years 98-2001. Not sure why that would be the case unless they changed the hanger locations after the 2k1 model year. Maybe calling someone that carries the catback and asking/confirming, then post the reply so we can learn?