hey guys

4bangen

Nov 3, 2004
just dropping in to give a little update. Im getting a part time job next week and the money from it will go directly in to my vert. It should be done this year, if all goes well :D my coupe has not sold yet but when it does Im going to get my buick. I have the intior out of my vert right now so I can swap carpets. I will also be doing a six point cage and subframes. with in the next few months I will post pics when I have something worth looking at!
see yall lator.

• Sponsors (?)

update

just letting yall know that both mustangs are still in my posetion! I cant belive that no one has bought my coupe yet. But then agen Im not working so hard at selling it :D I will eventualy get my swap done but as of late i cant find the time to work on it. right now it is still a running driving car but is with out intior, i gutted it to put the cage in and will be slowly putting the gutts back in with some personal touches. ill post pics soon. after the cage and subframe conectors go in then the motor will have a home.have fun and talk to you all soon.

today

well the sun is out the sky is blue and i couldnt resist dropping the top and going for a ride. I feel kinda funny driving a bright red convertable around town with nothing in it but a driver seat :nonono: but its alot quicker with out the extra waight! :p Im working on a rear seat delete that i think most of you will like, but more on that later. Also glad to say that I nolonger need to sell the coupe becouse I worked my budjit out and am going to be able to go get my 1972 buick riviara (the one with the bigblock 454ci!)for less money than I thought. so I may end up dropping the little 2.3t carbed motor I have sitting in the gerage in the coupe untill i finish te two 2.3t efi motors I am building as the money comes up. Also I think I am going to pull the saleen kit off the coupe(I miss the lx body lines.) so mid september Ill be going to gorgia to get my boat and that will be toy number 3!!!! man If only I had as much money as i do cars :bang:
thats about it for now. matt