hit 17's tonight

bhuff30

Founding Member
Dec 11, 2001
Olathe KS
best of [email protected]. What is that, 16's with a T5? :doh:
The conditions were good at 35*F, and 30.18 inch/hg.
This was recorded by the G-tech, which we all know is good enough to be admissible as evidence in court. :p
I made 3 runs, and made sure it was properly calibrated before each run. The first was 18.09@ 80.1, the second was 17.99@ 80.3, and the last run was [email protected]. All pretty close together.
Don't bother me with some 'correction factor' crap either. :rlaugh:
Imagine what a 5sp could do. Hopefully, this summer I will be able to run that without these conditions. I have an AFPR in the mail (has to be running to rich!). I also have a head I could port if I had an air-compressor big enough.

• Sponsors (?)

i know you parents wont let you put a 5spd in but, why not do it any way??. my parents said no that i couldnt have a 2.3T motor. but i pulled in the driveway one day with my dads van with the motor in the back :rlaugh: :lol: .

bhuff30 said:
Have you put a correction factor from the altitude on it yet? if not, do so. that will easily get you into the 21's.

Yeah, it got me into like a 21.7 or something. It's still completely and totally ridiculous, though, so I don't even bother. Conditions that day: 90+ degrees, full tank of gas, spare, 5800 ft altitude, horrible driver (me), shifting the automatic manually at 3500 rpms. :rolleyes: NOT a good recipe for success.

Ash