Holley files bankrupcy!

• Sponsors (?)

wow looks like holley will get liquidated they are given up all their assests and cash. hehe the holley edlebrock debate is OVER. :p Edlebrock won by means of better product and business model. yeah yeah. Gona suck for for us classic car owners I think that the aftermarket community will shrink in the coming months ans years

It is a reorganization, not a liquidation.
Chapter 11 vs Chapter 7/13.

It allows them to thoroughly absorb the various branches of the company into a more streamlined setup... at least that is how I understood it.

It is a reorganization, not a liquidation.
Chapter 11 vs Chapter 7/13.

It allows them to thoroughly absorb the various branches of the company into a more streamlined setup... at least that is how I understood it.

Chapter 11 also protects them from creditors demanding payment and allows them to adjust their accouts payable to fall in line with their cash flow. 13 on the other hand is appropriatly named. 13 is the end of the line.

very few companies come back from chapter 11 they usually come out just to go into chapter 13. I actually hope not my 68 is all holley fuel stuff. Pain as it is to get parts from the local parts store. they are always out of stock